Club Philly

InsatiableSub

Cumunion 9/16 - not a sedate, hard to get fucked Cumunion - wall to wall ass and fucking Saturday night well into Sunday morning.   Oddly the 4th floor had a fair amount of action, got fucked several times in the now dark room on the 4th floor.  And there was a line and show at at least two rooms on the 4th floor as well.

Only definitely bred once though, and this by a guy who had me fully off my feet, getting fucked in the air (started out bent over waiting for dick).  My weight fluctuates from 185-190 lbs with 18-19% body fat, so I'm a little muscular - this guys dick was big but not too big - he had me fully off my feet for most of the fuck.

The dungeon had ass available until well into Sunday morning - both slings and the fuck bench.  However around 2-3 am guys did kind of break off from hunting ass to more one on one.

Edited by fuckholedc
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Never been to this place. May have a chance to in a couple of weeks.

How is this place in the evenings during the week?

Is there safe parking near it?

Is it kept clean?

Do they sell sex toys, lube, poppers?

On 3/2/2024 at 5:55 PM, ccmmss said:

Never been to this place. May have a chance to in a couple of weeks.

How is this place in the evenings during the week?

Is there safe parking near it?

Is it kept clean?

Do they sell sex toys, lube, poppers?

There is a parking garage less than a block away. Its called 12th & Walnut Garage and it's address is;
1201 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Place is kept clean, usually when someone leaves the staff is quickly there cleaning up the room. They do sell lube, not sure about toys or poppers, I've never asked

• 3 weeks later...