Bottoms with sloppy cunts

Pozguyinchi

I have a really tight cunt and i always feel guilty when a top has to struggle to get in. Although it's amazing when the sphincter gives way and accepts that it has lost the battle. I actually think it's often easier to take a big one than a small one. And emotionally, being fucked without lube beats lube every time. But if anybody local wants to take me on as  a project and give me a bucket cunt, just let me know.

On 3/12/2022 at 12:30 PM, hntnhole said:

You and I are in the same damn church singing the same damn song .... the more Cocks that have pumped their Seed up the Hole the better.  Looks better, tastes better, takes loads better,  A fisted Hole is great, but a cumdump's Hole - full of loads off other Cocks -  is the BEST ... 

That's about the ONLY church I'll be attending! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess there could be such a thing as too loose. But too sloppy? NOPE! That's what my tongue is for!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I just love to fuck very open and lose sloppy holes and filled with cum. If keeps me going on fucking for ages without shooting my cum to early. I do not enjoy a thight pussy. My cock measures 17cm+ and its just under 6cm in diameter. When a pussyass is to thight my cock does not enjoy it. And for me a sloppy open hole should be smelly also.

Ikaaa.jpg

20131119_180739a.jpg

Edited by Cream4u

On 3/13/2022 at 11:33 PM, fatbottom said:

I actually think it's often easier to take a big one than a small one.

Absolutely! I think it’s mostly that I’m so excited about taking a big cock. But maybe hung guys are more confident and practiced. 

Just now, barebackbro said:

Absolutely! I think it’s mostly that I’m so excited about taking a big cock. But maybe hung guys are more confident and practiced. 

Yes the little ones, they slip out, they jab them back in, they struggle to find the best angle. The big ones just slide and and keep going ignoring all obstacles. Although of course if you are a sub then a gloved hand over your mouth always makes for an easier more satisfying fuck...