Bottoms with sloppy cunts

Pozguyinchi

4 hours ago, ctpozpig said:

after years of getting double fisted i can get a really sloppy hole. I know some guys dont like it but other tops Ive played with love playing with a sloppy hole, especially if there are a few loads up there already.  I don't get uptight about the sloppy noises it makes as I get fucked or fisted.

The noises are the best so fucking hot to hear

• Like 2

Guest MattDillan
9 minutes ago, find91 said:

The noises are the best so fucking hot to hear

I was in Fort Lauderdale last week, was surprised at the number of tops wanting to know how many loads were in me before they’d come over.  My hole sounded like a toilet plunger!

3 hours ago, MattDillan said:

I was in Fort Lauderdale last week, was surprised at the number of tops wanting to know how many loads were in me before they’d come over.  My hole sounded like a toilet plunger!

How did you make out big guy ? 

Edited by Pig4Fucking
spelling

I love barebacking a sloppy ass hole, one that's easy to enter - even better if other men's cum is already in it and no lube of any kind is needed

Yes, of course there's a pleasure in a tight hole that's learning it's way, but equally there's pleasure in an experienced hole that is well fucked and can take everything I can give it. Hours are better than minutes when it comes to barebacking

• Like 2

On 12/7/2020 at 10:19 PM, bihairy said:

I'm 6c but love fucking a sloppy hole. I can cum multiple times, so if a bottom isn't just a size queen and they are open to fucking, I can load that hole up.  I love an open hole. Sloppy even better.

I love a top that can cum a few times, and love taking and holding his cum inside me as long as possible.  I'm less interested in dick size than cum.  It rarely happens, but a top breeding and using me all night/weekend is the best.  Waking up feeling him sliding in again is heaven.

• Upvote 1

On 12/7/2020 at 11:36 AM, find91 said:

It's more the size queens bragging about all the big dicks they take that's annoying me. It doesn't bother me you got fucked by a bigger dick than mine, kind of a turn on, but bragging about your "talents'" and how you make tops tape out because how 'amazing you pussy is" a straight up turn off.

lmao... That is one insecure person who has to brag that way.  i've had Tops take a break while fucking me and the fact it's taking them awhile to cum usually makes me afraid and insecure i'm not good enough,  not the other way around.  i want my Top to really enjoy Himself, but i don't know that i have ever assumed it was the case, i really appreciate when a Top says things or makes sounds that indicate He is enjoying His cock in my pussy (or mouth, for that matter). i definitely moan, can't help it, i LOVE a Man inside of me.  i've had to bite my mattress on more than one occasion to keep from telling a Top (and often total stranger): "i love you." lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 12/8/2020 at 4:35 PM, MattDillan said:

Yeah, I get that a lot too when I'm down there. A lot of them--especially during the 10 day sexual olympics that is Pig Week don't even ask, they just reach around and slide their hand between my two beefy mounds of ass flesh and feel my sloppy cummy hole and realize not only am I well bred, but I'm such a loose manwhore they can easliy slide their whole hand in me. Soon as they feel that slop hole they spin me around, bend me over and shove their cock in me to add another load. And the crazy thing about it is that the more sued I get the more turned on I get by how used I am, so I seek out still more partners and the slut cycle begins again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don’t believe it is the size of the Top as opposed to how many dicks a bottom takes in a short period of time. A few years ago, I spent a week on vacation in PS, to include the CumUnion weekend. Many of the Tops were, of course, average sized, but taking so much dick over the span of a week left me literally loose for days. I wish I kept the pic of my hole because it literally looked like a cheap whore’s sloppy-ass,jizz filled, cunt. I couldn’t count the number of times soiled my underwear while I was there, cum just leaking out of me all the time of blowing super wet, cummy farts.

“an ass that looks like a cunt or vagina is estheticallypleasing to me.”

I would be so proud for ass to look like that. I like to think that I get fucked a lot, but since those that fuck me say that my hole is tight and very pleasing, I’m not getting fucked enough.