Ass: smooth, hairy or a mix?

BBareguy84

I'm a bottom.  I keep mine natural, because that is my husband's preference.  Mine is one a few hairy spots on my body.  On tops, if I am rimming, I love a really hairy hole.  A nice manly, musky, natural, clean scent after a shower.

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2020 at 11:38 AM, watchme7440 said:

If I have romantic feelings for the bottom, I'm enjoying his company, and the sex is very satisfying, then I don't care if his ass is as furry as a bear skin rug or as smooth as a plucked chicken. As long as that ass is in its natural state, it looks and feels great to me. I can't stand furry bottoms shaving their asses and having razor bumps. NOT attractive. I don't feel that any top who fusses over a bottom's body hair situation is worthy of that bottom's attention. On the same note, bottoms who are fussy about cock size are not worth a top's attention. 

I agree. Since my hole is tight, an average size dick can make me see stars, and since I like tops on the dominant/aggressive side, it’s their top attitude and their dick size that really triggers my submissive, desire to please side.

• 2 weeks later...