Ass: smooth, hairy or a mix?

BBareguy84

Guest bluecollarotter
12 hours ago, bubblebottom991 said:

What do you guys think? Should i shave or leave it?

IMG_5321.jpg

Please leave it..........and let it grow more.

Love to have you sit on my face.

I love the weird discussions on this site. Lol. I shave my ass for -me- not for anyone else, just as I shave most of my body. I like the look and feel. And hey, no unsightly tracks in my expensive underwear.

I’ll tell you what does leave me scratching my head. Shaving pubes and balls is popular right now. It’s almost funny (and not all that uncommon) to find a guy with shaved pubes and balls but with a ferret curled up around his anus. If you’re gonna shave, shave it all.

Guest CockIsLove

I fucking love a hairy ass but a hairy asshole will do just fine too. Something about the texture of asshole fur scratching against my tongue and later my thick cock that makes my balls swell and shoot my load deep in a warm gut.  

I have sometimes men tell me they like it hairy and I'm hairy now, but most often I have men tell me they want a smooth ass and sometimes entire body. I too like being smooth its easier for hygiene, clean butt, and I can understand most men wanting it, just imagine even when I do oral on men with lots of hair around their cock I sometimes end up with hair in my mouth. but then Im the bitch and that is expected that I can make a demands on my tops, but I do shave for them and now have a top who wants to fuck me in Porto, Portugal and he is an alpha male and military and as told me he wants me smooth like a woman and his going to make me his bitch and wants to rim my butt like I have never been before because its one of his favorites and then fuck me and leave his milk in both my holes, but as made it clear he wants me like a woman smooth and fuzz free.