Mpreg

16 hours ago, JacksonSpade said:

Hello sirs, I’m 33 and 6’2 230 with a nice thick ass! I have always wanted to a train ran on me and have always gotten hard at the thought of Mpreg! I would willingly take an entire room breeding me till I bloat and then take more!

With an ass as irresistible as yours, you are going to attract loads from so many tops that you'll have a hard time knowing who the father was! 😉

If I were lucky enough to get to be one of your breeders, maybe you'd know it was my baby, from skin color.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fskn said:

With an ass as irresistible as yours, you are going to attract loads from so many tops that you'll have a hard time knowing who the father was! 😉

If I were lucky enough to get to be one of your breeders, maybe you'd know it was my baby, from skin color.

Thank you, well I would be more than willing to bend over and let you have as many rounds on my ass as you want! Bring friends and make a day of it!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 2/22/2022 at 1:08 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I understand that giving birth is extremely painful, as many of you have pointed out.  Women say that all the time.  I don't care how painful it would be, I am so into getting impregnated and giving birth, that I would take any amount of pain to have an Alpha's baby.  Any.

Thank you thank you thank you for starting this thread. I’ve also had these thoughts, but never would have guessed there were so many guys who shared them. 

it would be so amazing if both of us would get knocked up around the same time and we could be pregnancy buddies! It would be amazing to have someone to chat with who knows what I’m experiencing. 😊

FCAD44B4-4DC2-4B3A-A191-D4A74BC0AC98.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BoyishInBaltimore said:

I’ve also had these thoughts, but never would have guessed there were so many guys who shared them.

For me as a top, the idea of cumming inside someone to impregnate them is instinctive. Mpreg is a rather natural fetish, I would say.

1 hour ago, BoyishInBaltimore said:

it would be so amazing if both of us would get knocked up around the same time and we could be pregnancy buddies! It would be amazing to have someone to chat with who knows what I’m experiencing. 😊

You could start a support forum for expectant gay men. 😏 Tops would want to join, too, to nurture the guys we'd knocked up, and possibly to meet new guys. Would you be open to getting fucked by other guys while you are pregnant, or only by the dad at that point?

The idea of groups that meet at the public library came into my mind. I once happened to visit a San Francisco Public Library branch at the time of a weekly meeting of new moms and their babies. Sadly, I noticed a lot of competition for status among the new moms: who had the biggest stroller and the best gear? I can imagine that the new moms were exhausted, and that some were being neglected by the dads, making the group a vital social outlet. It occurs to me that crafty straight guys into MILFs would do well to check the library events calendar. 😂

Edited by fskn
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Wokky1234 said:

Perhaps not strictly MPreg, but the idea of being fucked and filled by so many guys that I'm full to bursting with cum is a huge turn on of mine!

The outline of the coronal ridge of the penis (VPL, in other contexts) is just one of the things that make this graphic hot. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...