How I try to deal with annoying picture collectors. Any other ideas ?

Bwccummer

How I try to deal with annoying picture collectors. Any other ideas.I find on the apps, websites, etc. Of come across some that not seem to like, care or start demanding more pictures.  I have a limit of how many pictures to share. For had one wanted another and better picture  of my ass. First off not a easy position to take picture in hold camera and guess at if picture show. 

I figure if want more pictures that figure just a bleeping picture collector and have zero interest in actually meeting. 

Now I get some have certain tastes and like a certain look, but if get a picture and not interested that reactions can be silence,  to rude, to like. I just wish if not interested to be up front about in a decent way. A simple sorry not interested would work. 

Then I think about i wonder if some so desperate for pictures that maybe should buy a gay magazine, dvd, go on website than be on a hookup app or site. I would add some share address or is given address and I guess is a virtual score where not go to actually meet.

I find if picture collectors act extra annoying that think to block and some that blocked.

I am not sure what of how sometimes be another way to deal with picture collectors. 

I think while some want to see a couple  pictures to decide to meet. Others just wanting pictures can make harder to know if serious or just want pictures as share early on. However when seems individual almost directing pictures want to see, figure a picture collectors and why set a limit.

Also lastly see as one lack respect if not want to share a face, body or other pictures. I mean if I just want oral why is person show ass picture. Or vice versa if just want to see ass, why sharing cock or face pictures?

I try to be honest, upfront, and kind if not interested and I think is maybe biggest reason find picture collectors annoying in not accept if not interested. 

I don’t understand the mentally of pic hunters. Like you if receive a pic and I don’t like a guy then I say so and delete the pic. It’s not personal. Alternatively if a guy said to me that he was collecting pics I may actually send a few. I don’t see the need for deceit. I do wonder if pic collectors have deeper issues. Finally  I don’t need to see a pic before I meet a guy. If they sound like fun then that’s usually enough for me. 

• Like 1

In my experience the issue usually is that pictures are requested under the guise of arranging a meet, or forging a friendship over a common (fetish) interest - but they never really intend to meet in the first place. Usually fairly easy to spot, though. They have a short attention span and will move on to someone else if you can't send them the pics "right now".  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"More pics?" is my favourite question ever. I love it.  

Saves so much time you might have wasted chatting to them . Not many people are brave enough to say  "sorry, you're borderline but with the right pic you might just about make the cut".  Or if they were, they would understand why the conversation had gone no further. 

Or maybe it is just my terrible pics which explain why  I have never, ever -  not even once - talked them around from their perfectly reasonable concerns about my ugliness/ the fakeness of the first lot of pics

Or maybe it's my attitude - I'm being unkind. It isn't actually the dim-witted and rude giveaway it might at first seem? 

Or maybe I'm just jealous - I'd be in business if I could show them a massive cock....?

Massive .png

• Haha 1

It cheeses me off considerably when I receive a message that simply says:

pics

A brazen demand, and if I do send one the reply is usually:

more?

This most often from a faceless, pic-less profile. So now I usually just respond to such requests with

image.jpeg.6ca967f0d18d28c6ffcf69462697e367.jpeg

image.jpeg.a1fe146ee23c56e038c0160bc01488be.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.26ffe106977d93b1cdf2f7a3efd17bd8.jpeg

They usually block me at that point, and never bother me again.

• Haha 3

On 12/25/2020 at 6:11 PM, gwmxyz said:

Saves so much time you might have wasted chatting to them.

Excellent point, gwmxyz. I wasn’t aware of this issue until I ventured into the discussion.

It just seems kinda slimy to demand audition photos. And as you write, it’s as if saying, Well, I dunno…if you have a better photo you might make the cut.

Horsefeathers!

Edited by TheAficionado
Clarity.

5 hours ago, TheAficionado said:

It just seems kinda slimy to demand audition photos.

Really, though, isn’t every profile pic an audition photo? That’s why I lament the trend toward apps not allowing anything but face shots. The camera does like, and has never liked, my face. My ass, however, takes a decent picture and is far more relevant in any case. My “audition” is usually far more likely to land me a “role” if my audition photo is f my ass.

I’m ready for my screen test, Mr. DeMille!

• Haha 1

They can get all the pics they want , no problem 

If they want to wank on my nude pics okay good luck with then 

Want more ?/ you can get them

Seen on other sites guys who used my picks as their profile picks even that wont bother me 

They cant meet someone if they have false pics on their profile

I've been at the online dating and app thing for far too long now, but guys who ask for "more pics" fall into two categories:

1.  Guys who have been burned by meeting a different guy than expected

2.  True pic collectors

I've been one of those guys who has met up with a guy who was lying about his photos (by either using someone elses, or using ones that were clearly very old).  I do sympathise with those who want some level of assurance that they are messaging someone who's genuine.  There comes a point though where you're either reasonably sure, or you feel something's off.  If I have doubts, I just end the conversation, rather than asking for more alleged "proof" and wasting both our time.

Then there's the pic collectors who's motives one can never really ascertain.  Either they want to use someone's "good" pics as their own to catfish someone, or are just looking for spank-bank material to get off.  

Nothing wrong with having more than one pic on your profile, or sending a couple of additional ones in a chat.  I think the underlying issue, though, is at what point do additional pics become overkill.  It's the law of diminishing returns.  If the fifth picture of yourself shows you look the same as the first four, it's not really adding to the allure.  This is especially annoying on sites/apps where you have an allotted amount of photo slots (between four and eight usually) with all slots full. I like to have a good variety on mine, both face and nudes.  Asking for any more than that will only get you a view to what you already see.  

Thing is, there's no guarantee that a guy is telling the truth about themselves in photos on apps/websites - the only real way to know for sure is to meet them in person.  A guy can be completely honest with just five pics, while another guy can send you 20 and still be catfishing you.   You can even go the route of video calling if you've got enough doubts.  

There’s more to this topic than I originally imagined, as proven by the thoughtful response from, er, LetsPOZBreed. (It feel odd using such a bad boy screen name after reading your well-considered remarks.)

I can appreciate your point, ErosWired. As I wrote, there are more aspects to the topic than I’d thought.

Also, you may go back and correct your text with the nifty—pardon, useful—“Edit” tool, which you’ll see in a pull down menu under the three dots (•••) at the top of your newly posted rely. (I was so pleased when I saw that!)

Edited by TheAficionado
Corrections to final paragraph.
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

There comes a point though where you're either reasonably sure, or you feel something's off. 

Today I had a guy ask me for pics, which I sent, then he said, “Any recent pics?” But the ones I had sent him were already recent pics. I don’t know why he simply assumed they weren’t. I told him so, but he dithered around until my ass got tapped by someone more resolute and he lost his chance at a warm, wet hole.

4 hours ago, TheAficionado said:

Also, you may go back and correct your text with the nifty—pardon, useful—“Edit” tool, which you’ll see in a pull down menu under the three dots (•••) at the top of your newly posted rely. (I was so pleased when I saw that!)

Thanks for pointing that out; I was wondering where the function had gone. Unfortunately, it’s time-limited and after a few minutes the post is set.

• Like 1