I was cruising online, Adam4adam, Manhunt, BBRTS, you know the sites, and got hit up by a hot looking younger guy. I mean he was fine. He said he couldn't host, so he wanted to come to my place.  Part of my brain couldn't believe this guy was for real. He was built like a fireplug, you know what I mean:  about 5"7' or so and muscles, dark skin and handsome.  I found him quite attractive so we chatted for a while and I decided I'd take the chance with him.  In addition, he said he wanted to fuck and I wasn't about to turn down the chance to get my hole drilled by a man with his build.  I was versatile but had a definite weakness for guys who were built as his photographs suggested.  Of course I was only too aware there is often a disconnect between on-line photographs and real life, and almost never to the plus, but my sense was 'nothing ventured, nothing gained', so I gave him my address.

Happily, when he showed up he looked just like the pics. There wasn’t any fat on the guy and he was fuckin' handsome to boot.  I couldn’t wait to get into his pants but he wanted to sit and have a beer. We talked and he was coming on real strong. I was getting completely turned on because he was telling me about how he wanted a guy to be completely submissive to him.  I guessed he was telling me what he wanted and I was ready to try because he had me going.

As I expected, when we finally got down to the action he become very aggressive, deliberately making me gag on his dick when I was sucking it.  Not that it wasn’t tough to gag because he was hung thick.  Not super long or anything, probably seven inches, but damn thick.  He was also very verbal through the whole thing.  When he was ready to fuck I got a condom and some lube out, and I told him to go slow.  He of course ignored me and he basically split me open, or at least it felt like it.  He was not a slow fuck either.  He went right to pounding away.  At some point he pulled out and I could see the condom had broke.  The base of the condom was still around his dick but the top of it had split and was just hanging off.  I was kinda concerned because I don’t know how long he had been fucking with it split like that.  He said that it often happened because he was so thick.  I hadn’t seen him pre-cumming much when I was sucking him but I still didn’t want to be going at it bare with him.  He tried to convince me that we could just do it bare, but I told him I didn’t do that.  I was very clear that if he wanted to keep fucking he needed to wrap it up.  He didn’t seem happy but I was not going to do it otherwise.  I told him that there were more in the closet in my dresser top drawer so he got up to go get another.

He came back with a condom and with the belt from my bathrobe.  After he got the condom back on he said he was gonna tie my hands up cause he didn’t want me touching my dick until he wanted me to.  I got all hot again thinking about it, so I let him do it.  My hands were tied up together over my head to the headboard of the bed.  I was on my back and he had thrown my legs up over his shoulders.  He got right back to work fucking me.  We had been going at it maybe twenty minutes total, and five minutes with the new condom when he stopped.  He pulled out and told me he couldn’t feel anything with a condom on and he was going to take it off.  I told him he couldn’t fuck me with out one, but he just smiled and said I couldn’t stop him now.  I mean, talk about scared.  I suddenly didn’t want to fuck anymore.  I was into being submissive and letting him have his way, but if it meant getting barebacked, sorry, not me.  I kinda laughed like it was a joke and told him to let me go.  He said no.  I started to get loud so he stuffed a pair on underwear in my mouth.  When I tried to kick him away he just got hold of my legs and bent them so they were under his control and he was back on top of me.  He was strong and I felt pretty much helpless.  I was trying to get him off me but he climbed back on me and started fucking again with no condom on.

I would be lying to tell you it didn’t feel good.  I hadn’t barebacked in a long time and it did feel good, but I was scared.  He kept talking telling me how good it felt and how he liked it.  I have to say I did calm down some because it WAS hot.  I mean, I couldn’t do anything to stop him and he was fucking me bare.  I just realized that I had no choice:  struggling wasn’t doing anything and he wasn’t listening to me mumble.  I tried to speak and tell him to pull out before he came, but he didn’t hear me or pretended he didn’t understand what I was saying. I was pissed but I was also turned on by his dominance. He was getting close I could tell because he was getting harder and pounding harder. It was then he told me that he was poz and he was going cum inside me.  He said I would be poz too.  I freaked and was trying harder than before to get him off me and get him to stop fucking.  It didn’t do any good because I had my hands tied and he was on top of me holding my legs down to my chest with his body holding me down.

I knew when he came as he grunted loudly the whole time he shot his load in my ass.  I stopped fighting and just kinda went numb, not knowing what to think.  I had let him get me in a position where I didn’t have a choice, where he had control, and he had used that against me.  He was poz, had fucked me bare and dumped his load in me.  I felt a lot of things but mostly I was tired and exhausted from struggling.  I knew from how stretched out I felt that he probably had converted me right there.

So there I was, laying under him, while his load seeping into my ass.  He didn’t pull out but instead resumed fucking me some more, sure enough shooting his second load a few minutes later.

I found myself was crying, more from shock than anything, and he responded by holding me in his arms, quietly talking about how good the sex had felt, and other stuff that I don’t really remember.  

At some point he untied me.  I want to say I was mad then and got back at him, but I had already faced the fact that I was going to be poz and that was the way things were.  I asked him why he did it and he said he pozzed me because someone had pozzed him.  It was that simple.  He left shortly after that.

That is how I got pozzed.

• Upvote 5

• 5 years later...