What should bottoms do with cocks when fucking?

asiantw1nk

As a pure bottom i fantasize about being castrated and my dick just a small useless head only good for peeing.

In real life since the cb6000s came on the market i am always locked up expect for a shower. It is part of me now.

So i can concentrate on milking my topwith my cunt. And being in the position he requires.

• Like 2

I feel a lot of shame after I cum, my tops usually make me jerk off in an embarrassing fashion right before they begin to fuck me. That way I stay soft the whole time, and I'm more focused on their pleasure

If depends. If I’m taking anonymous loads, I’m not going to touch my cock as all my attention is on the top reaching climax and soaking my ass. If it’s someone more who I know and the roles are more equal, I will jerk if on my back and he wants me to for his arousal. It can be hot if both of us shoot at the same time, me on my stomach, him deep inside. 

• Upvote 1

I've never been able to cum hands free and I don't normally like to cum until every top in the room has bred my hole.

I don't mind being hard or soft though while being fucked, actually being hard and flexing my cock/hole keeps a tight grip on my Sir's cock which he very much likes, then once every is done dumping their loads he likes me to cum.

He will have me get close then either go deep in my throat which is amazing right as I cum or he will force his fingers in my hole almost painfully to get me to blast a load out.

when I first started bottoming in college, I was touching my cock a lot, but after the first year or so, i noticed i wouldn't get hard all that much, so I just kinda stopped touching it and focused more on the cock in my hole then the one between my legs. looking back on it, I guess i was just realizing my role as the lesser man in the room. there was only one cock in the room to me past that point. a lot of tops I've been with wouldn't even care if I was hard or not or even sporting a semi. They know their role and i know mine.

• Upvote 1

On 2/9/2021 at 2:30 PM, subBottomKink said:

Do you mind if I ask how you did that? Was it with a cage? I’d love to be able to do that just with willpower. 

It didn’t happen instantly, nor was it just one thing. First, I made certain that I ignored my dick entirely when getting fucked. (Easier said than done at first.) I’ve heard from others that wearing a jock helped them limit that temptation. I’ve not done that nor have I ever worn a cage. 

Then I focused all my energies on making my hole feel good for the Fucker. It helped when I began to refer to my hole as my pussy (or my cunt). Doing this regularly made me start thinking of my cunt as my primary sex organ.

I also celebrated incremental wins. For instance:  Instead of faulting myself for being hard most of the time, I congratulated myself for being soft some of the time...or half the time, etc.  This led to me having increasing lengths of time soft. I also eroticized and embraced being “soft and useless” as a gift to my fucker to show my submission. I really do take pride in watching and feeling my dick flopping and jiggling on my belly or under me. 

Now, don’t get me wrong - I still get hard at first to show my excitement, but then I go soft very quickly once a dick is in me. You should also know that I am actually quite versatile and do fuck when the desire arises without a problem. So these techniques haven’t affected my ability to perform when I’m the Fucker. 

These concepts worked for me, I hope you you find some of them useful.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ChainedBoy said:

It didn’t happen instantly, nor was it just one thing. First, I made certain that I ignored my dick entirely when getting fucked. (Easier said than done at first.) I’ve heard from others that wearing a jock helped them limit that temptation. I’ve not done that nor have I ever worn a cage. 

Then I focused all my energies on making my hole feel good for the Fucker. It helped when I began to refer to my hole as my pussy (or my cunt). Doing this regularly made me start thinking of my cunt as my primary sex organ.

I also celebrated incremental wins. For instance:  Instead of faulting myself for being hard most of the time, I congratulated myself for being soft some of the time...or half the time, etc.  This led to me having increasing lengths of time soft. I also eroticized and embraced being “soft and useless” as a gift to my fucker to show my submission. I really do take pride in watching and feeling my dick flopping and jiggling on my belly or under me. 

Now, don’t get me wrong - I still get hard at first to show my excitement, but then I go soft very quickly once a dick is in me. You should also know that I am actually quite versatile and do fuck when the desire arises without a problem. So these techniques haven’t affected my ability to perform when I’m the Fucker. 

These concepts worked for me, I hope you you find some of them useful.

That’s great, thanks for sharing. I already do a lot of that so I’ll keep going as you suggest and hopefully will get there.

• Like 1

depends on the situation for me. in a perfect scenario, my hands should be busy jerking other guys off while the ones not fucking me at the time gather around my mouth to get their cocks sucked so they can either get off in my mouth or be next in my pussy. when I'm getting a train ran on my ass on a darkroom fuckbench I like to feel around on the floor underneath me to find used condoms that guys can use to lube my hole up with more cum

• Upvote 1

I never touch myself when being fucked and my cock hangs soft and small. I love to feel my precum oozing out continuously and occasionally taste it.

Apart from that all my attention is for my top and the pleasure he gives me fucking me real deep.

When I am lucky I cum without getting hard or touching myself and that is paradise.

• 2 weeks later...