What should bottoms do with cocks when fucking?

asiantw1nk

Hey I want to know what tops and bottoms think about this. As bottoms, do you jerk off when a top is inside your hole? Or are you completely handsfree/in a cage/ jockstrap etc.

Would love to hear tops’ opinions too so I can serve u better. Do u like it when your bottoms are soft or hard? Do u like them touching or not?

i personally go completely soft when getting filled. I keep my junk tight in a jock, thong or cage. But my favourite is when my top grabs onto my cock and balls when he fucks me.  So I know my place to be bred and not to breed.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I only touch my cock when I am told to do so by the top. Sometimes they want you to get off, so you can really feel the fuck. Sometimes they just get turned on by watching you stroke. 

Other than that, I have no real desire to play with my cock while I am being fucked. Feeling what I feel from my hole is all I need. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Guest CumLvr80

I don’t know if I’m open to being caged, but it might be the only way to keep them from trying to stroke and suck me off, which is a MASSIVE turn-off. 

My favorite thing about being fucked from behind while standing and leaning against something is feeling my heavy cock swinging freely. Leaves me feeling so naked and exposed. 

Otherwise I rarely touch my cock while being fucked, I'm focused on the pleasure the raw cock is giving my ass. 

Sometimes a great fuck will just drive a hands free release of my load. 

• Like 1

Def. like to play with myself while being fucked,  as I cum fast with a cock in me ,and am nondirective when fucking. worrying that I may sound too domineering if I say anything about it.  I find its about 50%  of the time  bottom strokes himself when I'm fucking them.

• Like 2

I’ve been on a slow transition in this regard. I used to actively play with my cock while getting fucked. And while usually me ex would breed me first, he’d encourage me to shoot my own load afterwards.

Over time, I’ve involved my cock less and less. First I stopped cumming with other guys, only doing it at home. Then I started wearing a jock and keeping my cock hidden away. Now I’m at the cage stage.

My Sir has recently forbidden me to ever play with my cock again, and I’m only allowed pleasure myself through my cunt. Same goes for anyone fucking me: my cock is to be treated as if it doesn’t exist.

• Like 2

I will not touch my cock while I'm getting fuck unless the top tell me so.

I used to have a top that want me to wank myself as he fuck me and wanted me to cum first cause my ass will be more sensitive and tighter when I cum.

Edited by Gayasian

1 hour ago, jaybo1022 said:

I don't touch mine unless told to do so. Basically it just hangs there dripping precum

Yup. Mine just rolls around putting out precum ropes and the better I'm getting fucked, the more juice my dick throws. Some top breeders really enjoy how much they can get me to make and spray as they thrust.

I focus on the breeder and how he's experiencing my cunt.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

Yup. Mine just rolls around putting out precum ropes and the better I'm getting fucked, the more juice my dick throws. Some top breeders really enjoy how much they can get me to make and spray as they thrust.

I focus on the breeder and how he's experiencing my cunt.  

Same. I can be hard or soft but I always drip precum. And sometimes I -involuntarily- shoot my load when he hits the right spot.

• Like 2