Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

On 12/27/2023 at 1:11 AM, ktopper said:

My career as a bottom was fairly brief, 2 years as nothing but a bottom and another year as versatile. This was late 1970s before anyone had even heard about HIV. So I have never been fucked with a condom, thank the gods. All that cum I absorbed into my body made me even more gay, a condition I like very much. Then I discovered how much fun topping is and went several years as a top without using a condom. During the '80s everyone was afraid of HIV so most bottoms insisted on rubbers. I hated them. Some wouldn't even suck dick without a condom. Late '90s things started to turn around and return to normal. Condoms suck and it is not really sex if they are involved. They should be banned!

No condoms ever

• Upvote 1

There's not enough lube in all the world to make condoms pleasurable for either the top or bottom. The only use for them is to make sure that a vibrating egg (which can be expensive) is waterproof and/or mess proof when it gets put on maximum and forced up the bottom's ass or cunt.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 12/27/2023 at 3:26 AM, descartes70817 said:

Sliding my bare cock and shooting my load into a disembodied man cunt feels too damn good to refuse and pulling out is never an option. I don't even ask if a bottom wants me to wrap up, I just go in bare every time.

It should be a jailable offense to ask you to wrap up, you fucking God of a Man.

• Like 2

There is only one way, raw / BB 😈  only last week, I was naked cruising and a hung German guy identified my biohazard tattoo above my ass and took my into the bushes to fuck me raw, very quickly we had an equally big dick Spanish guy waiting in line… the German fucked me until he came and dump a big load deep in my hole, then as he pulled out, the Spanish guy followed him in to use his cum and lube… fucking me until he came too 😈🐷

such a great feeling having your hole dripping with cum 🐷

No question of condoms and had one appeared I would said no.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Always unprotected sex. As a bottom, anonymous sex is my favourite thing in the world because I’m providing a complete stranger a sensual intimate experience.  When a condom is used the experience is not authentic. The top won’t feel my sphincter tug the head of his penis  each time he pulls out and he won’t feel the actual immersive warmth and wetness of my actual hole, especially when it is full of sperm from other tops who fucked my ass. 

and also anonymous sex is a NSA outlet for release. the condom prevents men from fulfilling their need to unload into my hole. 

• Piggy 4

Always raw and collect any used condoms lying around to use as lube too. For me being high on poppers knowing the stranger BB fucking me could have anything is such a thrill. I remember my first time getting bred through a glory hole and hearing him change pace and start grunting as he came in me. Basically all sauna action ive seen has been raw but very occasionally if i find a full condom ill take the load. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1