Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

On 9/4/2022 at 6:27 PM, galanya said:

how do you want to feel the cum in your guts and the pleasure of being feconded if there is a condom?  anal gay sex is totally bareback;  i hate condoms  and  i won,t allow one in my ass;  i think many  guys here agree with me ; "war against condoms"

Me too - breed me and seed me

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 4:13 PM, amanwithaplan333 said:

I used to only bareback with guys I knew.  But about a year or two ago, I decided that this is really who I am, and what I want. I went to the baths a promised myself I was going to try and fuck as many guys possible and not use condoms. I felt so free finally.  I gave up on condoms altogether. No matter what, I go raw now. 

Raw is Law stud!!! I only fuck Raw and take ALL loads...No loads refused!!! If my PrEP should fail, oh well...I guess I'll be a li'l toxic Poz boy trying to decide where to get my biohazard tat and helping other chasin boys to join the Varsity Team (Team Poz)!!!!!🍆💦☣️🦂🎁🔥😈🐷😛😋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Nagato20 said:

Does anyone even use condoms anymore? From all my hookups to my regulars to bath houses and sex shops it’s always been raw. 

Nobody I know uses them - nobody at the bathhouse, either, even though I see bowls of condoms for the taking, nobody does.  Raw fucking is a beautiful thing and RAW IS LAW!

• Thanks 1