What is your roughest fantasy?

ShyBBFag

On 4/29/2023 at 8:43 PM, Sorehole22 said:

I’d like to be spun hard and submissive with a group of guys in a basement playroom. All the guys tell me to get into the sling and my legs go up and get strapped in. Then, the host gives me a shot of G and I enter ecstasy and my hole gets worked with an assortment of different sized toys…then the host shows me 4 toothbrushes taped together and me plunges it my gaping fleshy hole. The friction hurts so good. When he’s done he shoves the bloody toothbrush in my mouth and tells me my life is about to change. At that point I am ravaged and bred by every guest he invited and more keep walking into the door. By the morning I am completely soaked in sweat, my ass is on fire and there is a puddle of bloody cum on the floor underneath me…I have been converted. 

Perfect ending 

• 2 months later...

For me it will be a ganging with 10-20 man with big dick. they attach me on a sling and they start using my pussy and fill it with there cum. 

When they have finish and all empty one guy come and start playing with my ball and all man made a circle around me and the guy did a local anesthesia but I didn't know what he did. and start to open my ball sack and remove one ball and throw it on me stomac and said what a useless part for you. and remove the second one and did the same with it. And all man are happy and lets me know how useless my ball was inside me and told me to feed the dog with my ball and to watch my ball been eat and they have take picture and video of all this and been told to watch this. And I see my ass open with cum dripping and see me ball been remove and everything. And I have to thanks them at the end for removing my useless ball and found good use for it

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

On 8/5/2021 at 5:04 AM, Nkdnudist said:

To be invited to a sex party with no expectations other than a good time ,I got naked like all  the other men there ,was invited to the open sling waiting for me 

I willing got up and comfortable my wrists and legs strapped tight with no movement whatsoever,then my legs and arms spread wide till they could move no more,,my balls roped and separated and attached to a pulley ,my nipples had harsh clamps to each and again attached to a pully and pulled up tight .

Balls and nipples tightened in opposite directions till I moaned in pleasure,then the feel of a tourniquet around each arm ,I relaxed know the outcome,the usual prick ,the metal taste ,and the rush and the heat and the sweat overwhelming my body .

my cock starts to leak which is quickly noticed,and starts to get hard as steel.I notice my nipples and balls start to feel so wonderful pressure and a unknown cock fucking my hole ,which starts to fuck me and I start to try and get in the same movement bu hard my movement is so restricted.

I feel another burn in my hole as I am fed more shards up my butt ,as I ride up my double rush ,my nipples and balls continue to be stretched with no stopping in site ,I just moan ,fuck and more ,my cock hard a rock ,I feel a sounding rod enter my piss hole , I look up and see a young man with a sounding rod lubing it up with Heat heat lube ,he smiles and he sees me looking a awe as he squeezes some directly into mypiss slip and massaging down then the massive rod is slowly gets moved and down into mt cock .

I start jerking which dose not help my tender nipples and balls to there pleasure,the cock in my ass turning my ass into a lovely rosebud from multiple use .my cock betrayed me  I start to hump the heat in my cock till I start to moan as I feel my cock explode ,as it noticed my balls and nipples are given another stretch which pushes me over and I let shot ropes of cum all over my self .

still coming down from my cum and still high ,I feel the need to piss I tell everyone my need ,my cock now flaccid a hand graps my cock upright and told to let lose ,not a minute later I am pissing on my self, hoping to get some piss into my open mouth ,thankfully I get some self chem piss ,which gets me going again,as I am shower with my playmate ,hope this evening never ends 

Fuck yes 

• Like 1

I want to go to my friend's house like normal and suck his cock. He wants to fuck me but being married I am always scared to let him.

I want him to tie me up , strip me naked, then have some of his friends come in ,strip and he tells me they are going to use my ass. I try getting away but cant . Then he puts lube on my ass, and shows me a shard and sticks it on my ass. He then soaks a cloth with poppers and hold that under my nose. I start spinning, gei g good and the first cock enters me. He cums and pulls out. He then stands in front of me, I'm flying I saw his cock covered in my ass juices and blood..and shoved it in my mouth. I'm totally flying while this goes on until the last guy stands in front of me, his cock has got to be 10 inch thick and he has a pa. He also has a bio hazard tattoo . I was squirming to get loose but to no use. He yells me to get ready and walks behind me and just rams his cock In me, he fucked me for what seems like an hour, I hear the cum squishing inside of me, popper soaked towel shoved in my mouth  I'm dizzy, then he says get ready bitch, I'm gonna give you my gift and I feel his cock swelling in me and he cums and cums. I clean his cock and everyone welcomes me to the family 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

i would love to have a guy feminize me make me dress like a whore with fishnets and all and turn me into his slutty bitch and use me and teach me im a filthy useless slut and my hole is to be used for the pleasure of men. he would get as many dudes to use my hole daily and make me wear a cock cage and only allow me to cum while men are inside me. i still have a tight hole so i would want a guy whose very big and make sure that my hole feels as much pain while he is opening me up with his cock and has alot of other guys there that will take turns on me and fill me with cum. i would love to be choked and told what a sissy faggot i am while i am being fucked and turned into his sissy slave forced to wear fishnets and womens clothes and be whored out everyday

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a hard one to answer, because so many of the things I might have said have now actually been done to me, sometimes in much more extreme ways than I would have imagined.

I do still wish someone would fuck me in full suspension bondage, and do it savagely.

Being left in bondage at the mercy of a fucking machine would be interesting, too.

I also imagine getting into a situation where a man knows that I host and decides to start whoring my ass out without my knowledge, promising men who want to fuck violently, or for hours nonstop, or with oversized cocks, or wanting to double-penetrate, knowing that I don’t refuse any use, and he begins to profit handsomely off me while I have no idea, and know only that I’m being inundated with demands for extreme fucking. Honestly, I don’t know why someone hasn’t actually tried it. In fact, for all I know, they have…

On 6/10/2021 at 4:16 AM, Stickitin2022 said:

I’d love to find a beautiful muscle man, 30s-50s, hairy, ripe, ripped, verbal, dom. It starts off consensual, but he knows I want to do everything I can to please his cock and that my biggest turnoff is asking permission. After he’s been drilling me for a while, he slides his hands around my neck and starts to squeeze. “It’s ok. Just give me your hole.” He eases up to let me catch my breath, but those breaths are getting shorter and further inbetween. “Just let me use you. My cock needs this. Let me have it. Just let me,” and he clamps down. When I start to struggle he shushes me like a baby, “it’s ok. Just let me. You don’t need to breathe, you need to make my cock harder.” And he begins to fuck me violently. “I can’t let go till I’m done, bro. You can breathe after I cum. Yeah. You fucking love this. Hey hey hey, stay with me.” And i try desperately to stay awake, get a breath in, but he’s pinning me down, i can’t get away. I just have to let him use me till he’s done and hope he can get off before I blackout. Because deep down I know no matter what he won’t let go until he’s done. 

fuck. exactly this.

• 3 weeks later...

To be jumped as I’m walking home from Canal Street in Manchester, thrown into a van, g’d out and then fucked, used and abused by several horny guys. Get thrown out back outside my house and find a USB in my pocket so I can watch back what happened to me…

• Piggy 1