Tops asking if you want their load

EnglishBottom

It's a given before we start. I wanted to be clear and Direct. If on an app my screen name is BreedMeRaw or a variation. Do a search for "Breed" and my profile shows up.

I love Verbal Tops but most are quiet or shy. I am taking the load. No Condoms Allowed policy and I Expect my ass to be Pumped DEEP full of his seed. If he says he is about to shoot or ask if I want his load I grab him by the ass or legs closed to force him Inside. I have been POZ over 25 years and I want his load.

Guest smileatyou

I get it because it's hot having a cumdump bottom beg for my load. And I'm happy to oblige my tops and beg for their loads if they're into it. Fuckin' breed me, bro!

Personally I am a very verbal person during sex.   It’s almost a given that I will be asking them to fuck this bitch herder and deeper at a minimum and if I sense they are about to cum I will beg them to pump their precious gift balls deep inside of me.  I also always thank them for the honor and privilege of allowing me the chance to pleasure their magnificent Cock.

I actually feel like I have failed if I don’t know when they cum.  I feel like I have let them down and not being able to pleasure them well enough.