Tops asking if you want their load

EnglishBottom

So I've had a few guys that,  when they're ready to cum,  ask me if I want their load. This is after we've agreed I'm getting fucked bare and they have already told me they want to cum in me.

I get tops might find it hot when I say yes please or beg for it, but if we've already agreed beforehand I'd prefer they make me take their load, or just tell me they're going to breed and flood me rather than ask again. I dunno, what do you guys think? I guess I like the idea of them doing it whether I want it or not 

31 minutes ago, TightBott7 said:

I agree, the bottom has consented to take a dick raw, no further discussion is required with the top, the bottom just takes the load.

And tell you that you're going to take it as they're filling you. Verbal forceful tops are the best 

I never really got this. If you've taken his raw Cock, you've taken all his bugs already. Having said that, some guys do seem to separate fucking from breeding in this manner. For me, if I take a raw Cock, then of course I want the load, if the Top is good enough to give it to me. But not everyone thinks this way, so I guess some Tops like to be polite. And then yeah, some guys like you to beg.

10 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

I never really got this. If you've taken his raw Cock, you've taken all his bugs already. Having said that, some guys do seem to separate fucking from breeding in this manner.

I'm one of those guys. Taking a load substantially increases risk of STD transmission since STDs are present in semen itself. Pulling out lowers risk even though it doesn't undo any damage from skin dermabrasion. But the main factor in whether I ask my top to pull out is whether he's good. I don't bother taking a load from a mediocre top.

yeah I think some guys think they need permission to blow their load in you. it rarely happens with me as guys tell me they can tell I take loads as soon as they see me. but once in awhile a random anonymous stranger will basically ask for permission to blow in me and I laugh and tell them ANYONE can blow their load in me. now it is hot when a guy asks where I want his load just cause he wants me to beg him to cum inside me. I always do anyways. but yeah, I am a submissive power bottom cumdumpster. nobody ever has to ask me for permission to blow his load inside me. that's what I am for.348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817

If I'm fucking I don't ask anyone's permission before I cum wherever I want to, and if I'm being fucked I don't expect to be asked for permission.

In my experience, i think some of it carries over from the double mindedness woman have and the affect on society. they all want that dick and cum till it's too late then it's the man's fault when he unloads deep inside her like she previously asked and in some cases commands. men are very simple. If i'm taking your cock bareback and deep i'm not letting you pull out to cum anywhere else than inside me. I made my decision before that head entered my fuckhole. I'm not going to ruin the mood and rhythm by having you pull out right before you bust and explode. Now they might say "are you ready for my load" or "tell me how badly you want this load" but my body language and constant encouragement to fill me up usually doesnt make them second guess.