Started age of 12 when I slept with my step Brothers cock in my mouth ! how old was you first time?

Longgoodie

On 5/19/2021 at 8:24 PM, buddymouse135 said:

was in toilet at neighbours ,wanked older guy who lived there sperm and suck . always remember 1st cock .was 10

012.jpg

hot pic hot man!

was in toilet at neighbours ,wanked older guy who lived there sperm and suck . always remember 1st cock .was 10

012.jpg

love this man

37 when two men outside a local tranny bar grabbed me, threw me into their white panel van and drove off holding me down as we made the 6 or 7 mile trip someplace over the Ohio border into Michigan to an abandoned factory's parking lot where they both raped me. I loved it so much that after they both, and the driver, had turns on me I actually begged for the original two to fuck me again. I'd never done anything like that before, not even thought about sucking cock. But the feel of them using me, taking me, fucking me .... it changed me!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

love this man

Older man reminds of a tailor making me a suit when very young - he noticed I was getting a erection when designing my pants - soon I went to the bath room - piss - he came - noticed I was uncut - he showed me his uncut - it was a wonderful bonding - learning from him !

• 1 month later...

012.jpg

Love to relive those days of what I know now !  Having older males lined up - sucking for money - receiving raw breading sessions - Cum 1 - Cum All !