Started age of 12 when I slept with my step Brothers cock in my mouth ! how old was you first time?

Longgoodie

At 13, I was being rented out by a corrupt cop to his buddies until I was 18. Then they moved on to the next time. Kind of a shitty experience having a gun held to your head and sucking a cock as a kid.

Traumatized me for life. Not every kid wants the sexual experience. They were never hot or sexually stimulating. But they happened and he and his corrupt buddies have done their best to keep people silent. Terrifying people to this day.

On 3/15/2022 at 12:47 PM, evilalex said:

I really want to read/watch interviews by men who were made to film as kids, and adults who filmed but interviews are rare.  I have no interest in looking at the actual images.

I was filmed, photographed, and turned out as a kid. You would be surprised how many of us there are.

• Like 1

Two men molested me in a hotel basement mens room when I was 12. The story is so juicy it’s posted on Nifty Erotic Stories under the “authors” section. Go to the W’s and scroll down to WolfPomo

Look for “Billings  Washroom Outing”. 
This author has scores of other kids getting fucked stories too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, MEcumdump said:

I was eight for first cock in my mouth, 9 when I swallowed first load.  That was my brother.  After that I service brother, cousins and their friends every summer when camping.  

Oh Heaven Yes !   Almost the same time - so many other things - my Family parents were very Liberal thinking - family and friends affairs !

I think I must be the youngest. I'm retrospect it was abuse and it did affect my life. Being so young, I am what I am, I don't know any different. I was 8 at the time.  

Most of us had sheds on some wasteland. I was on my own there and the caretaker of the local youth club was there. I remember the feeling of holding an adult cock for the first time, also the taste. I enjoyed being the centre of attention and that has remained with me.

I was 13, jerking off in a park bathroom, when this older guy (about 50) sees me, pushes me down and shoves his cock down my throat. After a few minutes, he bends me over and fucks me for about 15 minutes, Once he came in my boypussy, he shoves a $5 bill in my mouth. I've been a slut ever since.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I first played with another guy at 10.  He was my neighbor and 15.

We had great fun for years and he taught me a lot and I loved every minute. Never felt taken advantage of as I would always initiate playtime.

Hell, we're guys and get boners pretty much at birth and stay hard until we die of old age.

Never got that thing about 18 being the 'magic' age.  Mine was magic at every age I was.

• Like 1

I was 11 brother as 15. Wrestling around in the basement. He thought it’d be fun to place his cock in my mouth while I was pinned. Slowly fucked my fast till he was hard then blew in my mouth. Ended up doing it almost daily after that and eventually he invited his friends over. Miss those days

• Like 2

On 5/3/2021 at 2:43 PM, dbcockslut said:

I was 14 or 15.  I found one of those underground newspapers that used to have the sex ads.  I called one and the guy didn't live far from me.  I rode my bike over a d wad nervous as hell.  I asked him for a glass of water and while he was getting it, I took off my shorts and underwear.  When he came back in he found me standing there with a hardon.   I told him, you've seen mine now let me see a man's cock.  Very shortly I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth and soon tasted his seed.  

I was hooked from then on.

Had not thought about those newspapers in a very long time.  Lots of happy memories from them  Thanks