Started age of 12 when I slept with my step Brothers cock in my mouth ! how old was you first time?

Longgoodie

My next door neighbor told me that I was born to service men when I was 8. He's the one who taught me how to suck and swallow, how to serve multiple cocks, and he was the first one to fill me with cum. Once he broke me in, I used his house to meet me and boys almost daily after school... He was video taping every session and selling it on the back market. I had quite a following at age 10, and have been contacted by law enforcement off and on for years when a raid finds an old copy of me getting fucked, cum or pissed on. Good times

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

7 hours ago, Ctgaydave said:

My next door neighbor told me that I was born to service men when I was 8. He's the one who taught me how to suck and swallow, how to serve multiple cocks, and he was the first one to fill me with cum. Once he broke me in, I used his house to meet me and boys almost daily after school... He was video taping every session and selling it on the back market. I had quite a following at age 10, and have been contacted by law enforcement off and on for years when a raid finds an old copy of me getting fucked, cum or pissed on. Good times

Have you ever seen the videos during adulthood?

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

My first time was age 11 or 12, during first year of high school. My new school friend Matthew came for a 2 night sleepover one weekend. After lights out on the first night, he whispered (from my bed, I was on the floor) to ask if I’d started wanking like some of the other boys at school said they had. I said yes. He asked me if I could show him how. So we got on top of our covers and pulled down our pants. Both of us were hard. I started wanking mine and he copied with his. Neither of us came but we both had orgasms and it was hot to see his face when it happened. 

The next night I said we should wank off together again. I sat next to him this time and when he got his dick out, I took it in my hand. He didn’t argue and then he did the same with mine. We both orgasmed really fast and I didn’t want this ‘sex’ to end, so I leant over and took his fleshy uncut dick in my mouth and did what felt right. It tasted salty and juicy. 

We played like this as often as we could until our friendship drifted apart a couple of years later. One of our main times for it was after PE on Wednesday afternoons. We’d go to the treehouse out of sight at the back of his garden, get naked and talk about all the other boys’ cocks we’d seen in the showers that afternoon. Then I’d suck on him for as long as I could.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, slzyfckr said:

My first time was age 11 or 12, during first year of high school. My new school friend Matthew came for a 2 night sleepover one weekend. After lights out on the first night, he whispered (from my bed, I was on the floor) to ask if I’d started wanking like some of the other boys at school said they had. I said yes. He asked me if I could show him how. So we got on top of our covers and pulled down our pants. Both of us were hard. I started wanking mine and he copied with his. Neither of us came but we both had orgasms and it was hot to see his face when it happened. 

The next night I said we should wank off together again. I sat next to him this time and when he got his dick out, I took it in my hand. He didn’t argue and then he did the same with mine. We both orgasmed really fast and I didn’t want this ‘sex’ to end, so I leant over and took his fleshy uncut dick in my mouth and did what felt right. It tasted salty and juicy. 

We played like this as often as we could until our friendship drifted apart a couple of years later. One of our main times for it was after PE on Wednesday afternoons. We’d go to the treehouse out of sight at the back of his garden, get naked and talk about all the other boys’ cocks we’d seen in the showers that afternoon. Then I’d suck on him for as long as I could.

Sounds like me but I was born uncut / hung - father teaching me in showers with him - dicks were made Pleasing others - jacking off - tasting and swallowing cum loads !

13 with my buddy the same age, first touching each-others naked body to sucking his cock, then ridding it BB all the time and taking his cum deep in my ass 1 to 5 loads a day

On 2/8/2022 at 12:54 PM, CTCokpig said:

Ctgaydave….

d’ya get royalties?

I was dark web famous for a few minutes 😊 the one with the most views was when I was 9 and gangbanged by 6 guys. Usually I get offers for training little ones but I always say that I'm 100% bottom lol

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

44 minutes ago, Ctgaydave said:

I was dark web famous for a few minutes 😊 the one with the most views was when I was 9 and gangbanged by 6 guys. Usually I get offers for training little ones but I always say that I'm 100% bottom lol

I really want to read/watch interviews by men who were made to film as kids, and adults who filmed but interviews are rare.  I have no interest in looking at the actual images.

3 hours ago, evilalex said:

I really want to read/watch interviews by men who were made to film as kids, and adults who filmed but interviews are rare.  I have no interest in looking at the actual images.

Feel free to ask me anything ☺️ I'm happy to talk about it

On 3/12/2022 at 3:25 PM, slzyfckr said:

That's so hot 

11 minutes ago, AnnaBBWhore said:

😍 Uhhh I so envy you right now 

Giggle well I'm still tight even though I've been used for a long time.. it's still nice to hear from guys who have gotten off watching me in the movies... Wish I could have stayed that age forever.. never had to beg to be bred back then lol