Favorite position for sucking cock

Qilly55

No doubt about it.  On my knees with him either sitting or standing.  I especially like it when he's standing, his hips thrust forward and his cock jutting out for easy access.

• 2 months later...
On 2/26/2021 at 12:42 AM, takingdeepanal said:

On my back with my head overhanging the table, bed, or seat cushions. Gives my dom maximum penetration length so that I can show them just how good a deepthroater I can be.

yep thats me too, love to be throated, although also on my knees with an Alpha forcing my head onto his cock is also good, love to gag and choke on a cock

• Like 2

Guest TerriK

On my knees because I love the submissiveness of it. And it’s how I learned to be a cocksucker.

even if he is lying down on a bed, I get on my knees with my ass in the air and my head in his crotch

On 3/11/2021 at 2:24 PM, Kimberley said:

On my knees when he stands in front of me, or between his legs when he is sitting down

Same for me.

Definitely head hanging over the edge of the bed, my throat at his mercy to be used roughly as a gasp for air and gag. Met a dom once who had a gadget that forced my mouth wide open then he put me in that position and used my throat hard for ages. Was crying and gagging and retching which made him go harder but couldn't speak. 

Edited by James1796

On my knees while he's sat down. Got so many great positions for this at my place, it's the head zone.

Got a UPS delivery guy who stops by mine at the end of his shift to unwind and get sucked. We'll start at the sil under my window while he rolls a J, I'll get settled between his legs and get started as he smokes, then we'll shuffle over to my bed where he'll sit and take control of my head to stop from cumming until he's ready... he usually lies back at some point and I'll climb onto the bed, then when he's ready to blow he'll stand up (first time I thought it was so he could throat fuck me) but no instead he wanted to mark his territory by blowing his load all over my face, while I'm on my hands and knees on the bed.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...