Favorite position for sucking cock

Qilly55

I’m going to meetup with a guy that claims he can last about an hour before shooting his load.  (He has yet to feel my cocksucking skills, so we’ll see about that! 😀).  When you know that you’re in for a really long session what is your favorite position?

As a straight man and 100% top, who enjoys using femboysand tranny throats and sometimes pussy to get off in, male or female I prefer my cocksucker down on their knees, where cocksuckers belong. Putting a cocksucker on its knees reminds them of their place as submissive to men. That way I can just sit back and get sucked off by their cockhungry mouths, or I can stand above them and fuck that sluts throat, slap it with my cock and spit in its face before I pump my load down that cum thirsty throat. Some sluts should spend all day on their knees.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

1) Standing naked and sucking cocks for all to see at the two level, seven gloryholes slurp deck area at the local Club.

2) Sitting naked on a bench at the outdoor gloryhole play area at the same Club.

3) Kneeling naked at any traditional gloryhole booth.

26 minutes ago, 1Exhibitionist said:

1) Standing naked and sucking cocks for all to see at the two level, seven gloryholes slurp deck area at the local Club.

I love men who are comfortable doing this.  I have had my dick sucked at the STL Club there many times.  I always think it's such good advertising for both involved as guys watch us...

• Piggy 1

really, any position where we are both comfortable so that there are no distractions that would limit the length of time the cock is in my mouth. Given that as a starting point, him sitting and me between his legs or both of us side by side on a bed (69) would be my favorites, 

On my knees while he stands or sits.

Being on my knees makes me feel more submissive.

I love imagining that I'm being forced to suck his cock.