have you ever continued fucking someone even after they said no?

GeorgeGrove

I have a few times. I honestly don't get why guys lead you on, getting you all worked up and horny only to tell you to stop once you start to fuck. They were willing all the way up to that point, so what changed? It's not like I lied or misled them about anything, they just up and changed their mind. If it's a matter of you want me to use a condom or pull out to cum then say that, but not "stop". How is that fair? So yeah, I keep going and see what I can get away with. I try and cum as soon as I can so I get what I want. Do I feel bad about it? No.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

6 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I have a few times. I honestly don't get why guys lead you on, getting you all worked up and horny only to tell you to stop once you start to fuck. They were willing all the way up to that point, so what changed? It's not like I lied or misled them about anything, they just up and changed their mind. If it's a matter of you want me to use a condom or pull out to cum then say that, but not "stop". How is that fair? So yeah, I keep going and see what I can get away with. I try and cum as soon as I can so I get what I want. Do I feel bad about it? No.

It boggles my mind that anyone could think sex is about being "fair". Especially someone who posted elsewhere about how much trouble he has "giving up control", but apparently who has no problem taking that control away from other people.

Fundamental rule of sex: consent can be withdrawn at any time. Anyone who doesn't honor that is a dick, and not the good kind. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Never. If your not into it, or you are worried about your ego or some other made up psychological or social barrier, goodbye. I don’t beg for ass. Too many other guys out there. 

I would only make an exception if he said no ahead of time because he caught feelings for me and having sex would complicate things. 

• Upvote 1

I was fucked in a local bathhouse by a younger guy with a horse dick. He didn’t want to talk. He just entered my room, closed the door, put me on all fours and started fucking me bare. 

I yelped and asked him to stop and said no no no stop. Please stop. He kept going.  He was stronger than me. After a while it started to feel the pain subside and I stopped struggling. 

He came. I’d just been raped. I was also turned on and thanked him for not stopping when I asked. I had changed my mind mid through and loved being assaulted. 

he winked and left. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, cockslut613 said:

I was fucked in a local bathhouse by a younger guy with a horse dick. He didn’t want to talk. He just entered my room, closed the door, put me on all fours and started fucking me bare. 

I yelped and asked him to stop and said no no no stop. Please stop. He kept going.  He was stronger than me. After a while it started to feel the pain subside and I stopped struggling. 

He came. I’d just been raped. I was also turned on and thanked him for not stopping when I asked. I had changed my mind mid through and loved being assaulted. 

Just curious, so you write that you had been raped and assaulted. Do you think that is ok? Is it acceptable?

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Typo

3 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Just curious, so you write that you had been raped and assaulted. Do you think that is ok? Is it acceptable?

No I didn’t say it was acceptable. I just wanted to share an experience however conflicted or confusing it was. I ended up liking it and have jerked off to the memory so I guess I don’t regret it happened.