US Events like cumunion?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Are there any serialized sexy parties in the US like cumunion? I recently stumbled across a group but didn't really meet the criteria. Was wondering if ppl knew about others? 

Right now, I would imagine that virtually all such events have been put on hiatus until covid restrictions are mostly lifted (and not just in the area where the party is to be held, but more broadly, because most hosts for such events logically care about the health of their participants). 

There are undoubtedly some still going on, essentially underground. But I'd wager such parties are open primarily if not exclusively to regulars - that is, people they know won't rat them out to the authorities for exceeding guidelines for contact, etc.; and I'd further wager that given the high demand for *anything* like this, they are probably going to be even more picky about "qualifications". 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Right now, I would imagine that virtually all such events have been put on hiatus until covid restrictions are mostly lifted (and not just in the area where the party is to be held, but more broadly, because most hosts for such events logically care about the health of their participants). 

There are undoubtedly some still going on, essentially underground. But I'd wager such parties are open primarily if not exclusively to regulars - that is, people they know won't rat them out to the authorities for exceeding guidelines for contact, etc.; and I'd further wager that given the high demand for *anything* like this, they are probably going to be even more picky about "qualifications". 

Unlicensed events need to be very tightly controlled: It only takes one queen to be upset because he didn't get the attention he thought he deserved and contact the authorities as revenge to ruin it for everyone. 

• Upvote 5

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
3 hours ago, alwaysready said:

once cumunion events restart, i imagine they will be more popular than ever.

It's actually going right now, it's in grand rapids this weekend. I'd be omw but scheduling didn't work out

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
21 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Well cumunion is limited but it's still happening in some cities. And the other one I found was during the pandemic but it called for certain kinks I'm not into. Underground is what I'm looking for just haven't found the right rabbit hole to go down.

Can definitely confirm that there are some parties/events in the US that are have been going on throughout the pandemic (was living in US last year). Some of these events are returning offiically now, but even earlier on when basically everything was shutdown, they were still going on "underground." Of course, being underground they don't publicly advertize so a lot is word-of-mouth or having regular attendees invite guys who understand the need for parties to be discreet.

If bathhouses are still closed, we truly NEED underground bb parties, phone apps like Grindr and the like, BBRT for all the cock and cum we can enjoy and NOT contracting COVID-19 or any variants! If you can experience it COVID-free, then DO it! Sex is SO necessary for our physical and mental health, to feel HUMAN!

6 hours ago, Read1 said:

If bathhouses are still closed, we truly NEED underground bb parties, phone apps like Grindr and the like, BBRT for all the cock and cum we can enjoy and NOT contracting COVID-19 or any variants! If you can experience it COVID-free, then DO it! Sex is SO necessary for our physical and mental health, to feel HUMAN!

The problem is: Covid is not a bathhouse-specific issue. The same interactions that spread Covid in a bathhouse are present at underground BB parties and in individual hook-ups arranged on Grindr or BBRT. Obviously, the more interactions you have, and the more people present at each, exponentially increases the risk, but fucking some guy you pick up off Grindr because you can't do without sex can spread Covid just as readily. And once it's passed on, you're likely to spread it further (because anyone who can't keep his dick/ass to himself in a pandemic is probably not going to otherwise socially isolate himself). I'm so sick and tired of selfish shits telling me how much they NEED NEED NEED sex, as though they're literally going to die if they don't get dick this week - when people are literally dying already because someone like them couldn't stop himself from getting dick, got Covid, and spread it to a store employee or someone else they came in contact with.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2021 at 2:06 PM, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

I mean....you're on breedingzone so.....

If a comment like this is directed as a response to someone in particular's post - it would be helpful to click the "quote" button so the original post (which you can trim down to relevant parts) is included and we know who is being addressed. 

On 3/10/2021 at 5:40 AM, Read1 said:

Sniffies(.com) has taken off in Los Angeles, I think Grindr might finally be dead.

3 hours ago, alwaysready said:

not to be a vax pusher, but the more guys that are vaccinated, the safer the play will be, and the more non-underground events there will be.

Not to mention, every single person that gets infected is an opportunity for the virus to mutate. It cant mutate without a host.

• Like 1