Totally into very ugly old men.

LarsBlonde19

I started having sex as a teen. And I knew from that time already that vanilla bores me. The men I wanted to have sex with and were into the same kind of depravity as me usually were not in my age group. They were not the young, muscle studs, or even model good looking. So I learned at a very early age that’s what important to me is kindness in a friend and perversion in bed. That’s what I’m looking for, not looks. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I really thought I was alone on this one. I too love old nasty men. If two guys come into the video store and one is young and hot but the other is older with a sunk in aids face and nasty looking I will go for the older every time. It’s nice because while all of the old trolls follow the young guys around I get my pick of the older men. An old poz top just seems to know what I need. It’s pure and primal. I feel I am lucky to be at the age I am and able to attract and service these men of a certain type. 

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 9

I have a friend like this, he is a pretty decent looking guy in his 30s, but only likes older men (40 is his absolute minimum, but

he greatly prefers much older than that) and the fatter, the better.

Human sexuality is much more complicated than most of us think, and our tastes are much more diverse than is generally realised.

My theory is that there is actually more variability in accepted beauty standards in the gay community (consider the well-established 'bear', 'silver daddy' etc subcultures) compared to the straight community, because gay people have already had to accept that they are in the minority with their sexual interests, so one-size-fits-all beauty standards do not have the same kind of power.

Liking older men is pretty normalised: think how common it is for guys in their 20s now to include 'daddies' in their sexual interests: I'd suggest it might be as much as 1 in 3.

I recently raised my upper age limit from 45 to 50, only to have some great experiences with guys already well into their 50s, so it looks like I'll have to raise it again.

On 10/28/2022 at 9:00 PM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

I was told that at the age of 50 I'm "too old and ugly" to take cock. THAT one hurt!

I agree that this was a reflection on the load who said it.  Some good looking people don't realize that the ugliness of their souls or lack thereof is quite visible. And a huge turn off.

• Upvote 1

"Ugly" is a judgmental word so subjective as to be meaningless. The same could be said about "old" as well. But I'm willing to cut some slack for "hot," "young" guys who are simply too naive and inexperienced to know better.

I'm even willing to welcome both descriptions as compliments, as a 61-year-old guy with AIDS facial wasting who looks really weathered and fucked up when I'm high as fuck - and especially as a [banned word] who has chased rugged, weathered, toxic men over 40 my whole life. Feels great to finally be among and connect with my sexual peers.

• 3 weeks later...

I love fucking old men....Im 63 myself....the best fuck I had in a long time was a 78 year old guy!! He really enjoyed himself verbally and appreciated it when I came in his tight hole. No one is ugly to me...mostly I see their arse and sweet hole anyway!!

Edited by Queenzlander59
Typo

When it comes to getting my hole used and seeded, I've always found older men to be more accepting of me being the filthy boi I love being. I think what the OP is saying is that seeking out older men, and not being attracted to them let's you put your guard down and you can really express and be this filthy pig you want to be. At least that's my take from it and definitely my experience with older men.

• 7 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 3:56 PM, LarsBlonde19 said:

I am 23 years old and I live in New York. I am blond, tall and with a muscular body. For four years I have been totally hooked on sex with old men, the uglier the better. I no longer have sex with guys my age or handsome men. I'm just looking for ugly old men and the sex is incredible. Does anyone have the same problem?

i think guys 50+ should have experience and skills that others dont

• 7 months later...