NL Amsterdam Club Church - Meat Market

Kimberley

16 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

I went today and had a lot of fun. 

Between 30 and 50 guys I think (enough bottoms for all tops) with a big majority of red hoods so BB!

All kinds of guys, from young to older with all kinds of bodies too. 

I had fun with three bottoms, especially with one in the center on the ground level (I think the winner of the party, he was all the time being fucked) who received my load at the end. 😏

Loved that bottoms were totally dedicated to sucking or offering their ass. 😍

I was there as a bottom yesterday! I think I got fucked by around 30 guys and had 7 loads 💦

Next time more

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

14 minutes ago, Rubbottom said:

I was there as a bottom yesterday! I think I got fucked by around 30 guys and had 7 loads 💦

Next time more

Dam'n where were you exactly in the room? I hope to have cross you... I would love to. Next time I will check the tattoos on the guys to be sure to give you one. 😉

10 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

Dam'n where were you exactly in the room? I hope to have cross you... I would love to. Next time I will check the tattoos on the guys to be sure to give you one. 😉

Upstairs on the corridor, if you would come up immediately to your right (I was in between some white hoods 🤪)

and yes, DM!

2 hours ago, Rubbottom said:

Upstairs on the corridor, if you would come up immediately to your right (I was in between some white hoods 🤪)

and yes, DM!

Hehe so very possible I fucked you cause I fucked one guy on the corridor upstairs, on the right, on the middle who were smiling all the time with a short beard and tattoos. 😈

Nice place to stay and nice ass in my memory. 

• Piggy 1

9 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

Hehe so very possible I fucked you cause I fucked one guy on the corridor upstairs, on the right, on the middle who were smiling all the time with a short beard and tattoos. 😈

Nice place to stay and nice ass in my memory. 

Yep, that was me! 🐷😛

• Piggy 2

7 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

Hope you have good memory of my cock. 😂

Cause I have with you and you were moaning at some moments. 😈

Yes he was already thinking about my cock which is going to breed him soon in all possible positions 😈😈😈😈👌

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, Luxie-006 said:

Yes he was already thinking about my cock which is going to breed him soon in all possible positions 😈😈😈😈👌

Lol, that's rude haha. I can certify you he was enjoying my cock when he had it inside him. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 9:11 AM, rawfuckr said:

This would be a deal breaker for me too. We all know the rules at these places are silly, would not hurt to add a raw rule 

id take the filled condoms off as many as possible and put all that sperm in my ass! maybe some to gargle as i am bred also

Honestly, that question of condoms wasn't so big. I mean that was often clear that red bottoms wanted only BB, tops respected that in the majority. I wanted only fuck red hood bottoms for example. 😝

The room was full and fuck was everywhere with a lot of guys moaning. The place was not too big but enough to walk and watch a good show also. 🤤

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys! I want to visit next meat market in July as white hooded. I'm 30 years old bottom and HIV negative. I'm getting so horny when I'm thinking about it, but the problem is that I'm afraid to get HIV or other STDs. Do you think it's a good idea to participate or there is a high chance to get somethin even if people will use a condom? Please give me advice

On 6/5/2022 at 2:18 PM, Guccimane said:

Hello guys! I want to visit next meat market in July as white hooded. I'm 30 years old bottom and HIV negative. I'm getting so horny when I'm thinking about it, but the problem is that I'm afraid to get HIV or other STDs. Do you think it's a good idea to participate or there is a high chance to get somethin even if people will use a condom? Please give me advice

I think you can get a STD everywhere you know. It's part of the game. This event isn't more dangerous than a simple Grindr plan. If you are white hooded only guys with condom will be allowed to fuck you (keep in mind that will reduce the number of cocks you will have ;)). 

• Upvote 1