My Uncle Cliff

I was awakened by a grunt. I opened my eyes to see my Uncle Cliff standing naked in front of the sliding glass door to our room. Uncle Cliff was standing in front of the door, with the louvred blinds slightly open. The rising sun cast a series of shadows on Uncle Cliff’s naked frame, but most noticeable was his engorged cock, which seemed to be hard enough to pound nails. He seemed unaware of my having awakened, as his attention seemed to be focused on the someone, or someone’s outside our room.

The sliding door was the primary entrance to our room and was the same for several other rooms around the pool area. From the sound of it the pool got little rest, as there seemed someone was splashing about or laughing well into the night. As I fell asleep the night before I was sure I was lulled by the rhythmic slapping and gentle moaning of someone being fucked. As curious as I was, I dared not stir from my bed, else I would incur the curiosity of my Uncle Cliff.

As the dappled sunlight shone on his body, I marveled at how his muscles flexed and relaxed with his movements. He was definitely performing for someone, as he was enjoying teasing his audience with each gesture. He would run his hands up and down his body in slow, intentional motions. It seemed that his movements had been rehearsed, and perhaps they had. Maybe this was a routine he had practiced many times before, in many different rooms such as ours. One thing was certain, he was as turned on as anyone I had ever seen. His cock seemed huge…made even larger by the cock ring he wore. With each thrust of his hips towards the sliding door, it seemed to coax droplets of precum from the huge knob that dripped on the carpeted floor. When he would pulse his dick, causing it to bounce up and down as if on hydraulics. The occasional bead of precum would begin to slide over the top of his cock head towards his trimmed crotch.  I had to marvel at his self-control, as his hands roamed all over his body, but he managed to avoid his crotch and never even went near his cock.

I noticed that as I watched my uncle’s sensuous movements, the white boxers I wore began to resemble a tent, as my own cock had almost swelled to full attention. I gently guided the stiffening shaft through the gaping fly, but then opted to just slide them off completely, which I did in one quick movement. I had been locked on my uncle’s swollen member, but now my eyes moved down to my own hard prick. While I didn’t share the same girth as Uncle Cliff, mine did rival his in the length department. I reached beneath the sheet I had slept under that still covered my now naked body and clasped my hand tightly around the base of my rock-hard cock. As my grip on the shaft tightened, I noticed a significant spot of wetness began to spread over the sheet where the head of my cock was shrouded. I tossed the sheet aside as gently as I could so as not to attract Uncle Cliff’s attention. As the precum began to ooze from the head of my cock, it began to breach the confines of my fingers around my stiff shaft. I began to slowly stroke up and down on my cock, all the while never taking my eyes from my uncle.

Uncle Cliff seemed to be lost in thought. I wondered once again if the thoughts were of other times he had teased and taunted someone in a similar fashion. Or was it his being totally immersed in the moment, driving his audience to a frenzy of lust for his thick meaty cock. This trip was the first that Uncle Cliff and I had taken since I came out to him. He says he had always known I was gay but was waiting for me to realize it as well. That realization had come in the final semester of my senior year of college, thanks to a handsome philosophy professors’ appreciation for my observations on Aristotle…not to mention my rock-hard ass. But that was a story for another time…

Uncle Cliff taught me the discipline of exercise when I was quite young, and I had taken it to heart, spending quite a few hours honing my body at the gym. Despite my bookish nature, I had become a pretty hot stud with a rocking bod if I do say so myself.  As I stroked my hard throbbing dick with my left hand, I tweaked the nipples of my well-formed mounds of muscled pecs, and ran my fingers into each crevice created by my six-pack abs. My butt cheeks flexed with each stroke, and I could tell that the sight of my ripped uncle, and my own self-love technique was going to send me over the edge to orgasm very soon.

I tried to be as silent as possible, but as the first rope of cum spurted out of my cock, a stifled a rather high-pitched but still audible cry that came from somewhere deep in my throat. The second rope stream of warm goo hit me square in the middle of my forehead, and the shock caused yet another audible gasp. It was then that Uncle Cliff’s head quickly turned to the right, and he got to see the last few shots of my geyser like load shoot out of my hard cock like Old Faithful. He didn’t say a word when he saw me, he just smiled a broad smile. Almost simultaneously Uncle Cliff’s body just seemed to go rigid. His entire body began to shake slightly, and the flush in his cheeks spread over his entire body. Uncle Cliff bellowed loudly, and ropes of cum sprang forth from his granite-hard dick. While my five rope-like emissions would be considered impressive, Uncle Cliff’s 8 put him in a whole different category. Adding to the difficulty factor was the fact that his were coming from him completely hands free. One really had to wonder if getting older truly meant your libido began lagged. By my uncle’s performance, that answer was a resounding no.

Once he regained his composure from his orgasm, he looked at me more intently, and his smile once again broadened. With a wink, I noticed his eyes surveying all my naked frame that he could, as this was the first time, he had seen me in a complete state of undress. I suddenly became very self-conscious and pulled the damp sheet up just enough to cover my waist. His smile never dimmed, but I was sure his eyes registered a more than slight disappointment that my show had been closed so abruptly. He turned towards the sliding door, took the rood that controlled the louvres, and cranked them until the streams of sunlight were extinguished. He then turned back to me and swallowed deeply before speaking.

“Well good morning, “he said. “That’s one helluva way to start the day, wouldn’t you say nephew?”

I struggled for something clever or witty or even seductive to say but couldn’t come up with anything. After all, this was the first time my Uncle Cliff and I had ever done anything like this, though the thought had crossed my mind from time to time. From the he was looking at me I figured he had also had some less than uncle-like thoughts about me as well. I suppose I could have made some remark along those lines, but all I could manage was a nod and mutter “Mm hmm.”

Uncle Cliff chuckled and began to make his way to the bathroom. His still stiff cock bounced seemingly in slo-motion as he walked, and each move practically had me hypnotized. It also was causing my cock to stir once again from under the sheet.

“Better get a move on,” he said reaching the bathroom door. “We have BIG plans today my boy! For today, you embrace what it means to truly be a gay man.”  

In that moment I didn’t fully grasp what uncle cliff meant by “plans,” but as he closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower, I laid back on my bed with my hands clasped behind my head and began to think of the possibilities. Whatever his plans for the day were, I hoped I was ready. Because the last thing I wanted to do was disappoint my Uncle Cliff.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.