Bottoms, how do you clean out your hole when you travel?

dckdan

1. Rectal syringe / douche enema bulb. Never leave home without it!

2. I pack a shower shot kit and a wrench, and in the hotel room I take apart the shower head and attach the shower shot.

3. Like it dirty, cleaning out is for sissies.

Number 1. Really the best. And another good tip that I have shared with friends, if you pretty much know you will be getting fucked that day, like if I am going out for the night, I eat light, usually stop eating by late afternoon, and after I have taken care of bathroom business, I pop an Immodium. This way, my system is pretty much safe for the night. You can't take those a whole lot, because it can ruin your system.

I have a StreemMaster portable shower shot that I use when I travel. I've yet to find a hotel shower I couldn't put it on, no tools required, and it works wonders. I also carry an enema bulb as backup for touch ups at places like the baths, etc.

Is the pressure high enough with the streem master?

Yes. It is especially effective with the available colon hose. It also has an overflow tube attached.

I don't use it myself for travelling, although it works as advertised.

Well, being a gravity fed system the pressure is lower than normal, but I like it, it's much gentler. IF you get one, order it from Fort Troff and get one of the long colon nozzles (comes with the Pig version they sell) and it works great. Definitely the best method I've used.

1. Rectal syringe / douche enema bulb. Never leave home without it!

2. I pack a shower shot kit and a wrench, and in the hotel room I take apart the shower head and attach the shower shot.

3. Like it dirty, cleaning out is for sissies.

# 1 and I stop eating anything (except liquid) 8 hours before so I'm on an empty stomach. I usually spend 30-60 minutes douching before my first fuck of the night and almost always have party in my hotel lined up for the 1st night that I'm in town somewhere. Either that, or I make sure to find a bathhouse where bb is common and has a sling or two so I know I can get at least 5-6 loads. Protein anally is usually my only food when I'm having one of those nights. :)

• 1 year later...

I need to get a Streammaster but I don't travel all that much and the few times I have or needed to for work, I have an enema back with a hose that I bring along with me. Fill it up and it works well enough for the purpose but I wouldn't want to use it everyday or long term, but a few nights on the road it works well.