Bottoms, how do you clean out your hole when you travel?

dckdan

I nearly had a disaster on Thursday, but Breeding Zone saved the day. I turned up at the Vault in London ready for naked night, only to realize that I’d left my portable black bulb douche in the car, which I’d parked miles away in the outskirts of the city. Although I’d already cleaned out at home, I always take my bulb douche with me so that I can ‘touch up’ before I play- it’s often a 2-hour trip door-to-door, and things have a habit of moving in that time.

Anyway, I was seriously considering just giving up and leaving rather than risking an ‘accident’- but then I remember reading a post on Breeding Zone where someone said that in an emergency, they just use a regular water bottle (and reading through this thread, I reckon it might well have been @tallslenderguy!) So I bought one from the bar for £3.00, grabbed some lube and went into the bathroom to give it a go. And fucking hell, you know what? It really did work! No special nozzle or anything, I just pressed the open neck against my hole, squeezed the bottle, and voilà! I’m sure there’s no way this would have worked when I first started bottoming- my hole would have been far too tight. But now, that’s not such a problem 🤣

So anyway, thank you for the tip, Breeding Zone- or more specifically, @tallslenderguy!

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I nearly had a disaster on Thursday, but Breeding Zone saved the day. I turned up at the Vault in London ready for naked night, only to realize that I’d left my portable black bulb douche in the car, which I’d parked miles away in the outskirts of the city. Although I’d already cleaned out at home, I always take my bulb douche with me so that I can ‘touch up’ before I play- it’s often a 2-hour trip door-to-door, and things have a habit of moving in that time.

Anyway, I was seriously considering just giving up and leaving rather than risking an ‘accident’- but then I remember reading a post on Breeding Zone where someone said that in an emergency, they just use a regular water bottle (and reading through this thread, I reckon it might well have been @tallslenderguy!) So I bought one from the bar for £3.00, grabbed some lube and went into the bathroom to give it a go. And fucking hell, you know what? It really did work! No special nozzle or anything, I just pressed the open neck against my hole, squeezed the bottle, and voilà! I’m sure there’s no way this would have worked when I first started bottoming- my hole would have been far too tight. But now, that’s not such a problem 🤣

So anyway, thank you for the tip, Breeding Zone- or more specifically, @tallslenderguy!

Can say yes to this… Also, in a pinch I’ve removed the shower head from the hand held shower types and inserted the hose if one was available… just make sure you look at the end of the hose for any hazards. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I always take my bulb douche with me so that I can ‘touch up’ before I play. @tallslenderguy

Great minds think alike. After I had a couple of accidents or near accidents at some orgies, I never wanted to be in that situation again, and miss out out on those loads. I've heard of the plastic water bottle trick. 

• Like 1

I have a pretty rigid diet from food alleries, stomach issues, and just plain convenience. Oatmeal every morning helps keep me pretty cleaned out and I stay away from greasy foods. Basically bland foods (no seasoning) are my diet.

When I travel for work I still eat oatmeal and stick with simple foods when I do eat. If I meet someone, my prep is pretty easy: use the bathroom to clear out whatever may be ready to go, then shower and use a small dildo until it comes out clean. So far it has worked well for me, I can be fucked and then clean his cock with no issues showing up.

I have to say the steady diet is a big help for me in regard to prep, but unless you have issues where you have to restrict what you eat, DON'T! Enjoy good tasting food as long as you can!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I'm glad it isn't just me that worries about things moving south while travelling to play, and great to see there are lots of helpful suggestions to help us keep taking loads 😈😈

• Like 1

I don’t travel as often for work as I used to. Pre pandemic I traveled every month but now it’s more like every 3 months. When I do travel I do one of two things:

1) I check photos of hotel bathroom to see what kind of shower head attachment they have. Some hotels have shower system that has a nozzle. If that’s the case I can just unscrew the shower head and replace it with one of my cleaning out heads. If photo doesn’t give me a clue, I always call hotel ahead for the answer 

2) If hotel shower isn’t a built it in nozzle I have a travel bag that’s filed with nozzle and all its attachments. I use a wrench to unscrew the hotel’s version and attach mine. 

i am anal about being clean to bottom & don’t want any accidents so I don’t do fleets or water bottles. Those are ineffective in giving you a good clean out. 

4 hours ago, kitpig said:

I'm glad it isn't just me that worries about things moving south while travelling to play, and great to see there are lots of helpful suggestions to help us keep taking loads 😈😈

Nope, definitely not "just "  you. my guess is that any conscious, considerate experienced bottom worries, or at least thinks of this. The human body has ~27 feet of intestine, about 23 feet is small intestine, about 4 feet the large intestine (aka colon).  It is always moving.

"This movement, called peristalsis, pushes food through the length of your digestive tract. Any food you eat stimulates nerves, which trigger peristaltic action in the muscles. But the type of food you eat, the amount you consume and the frequency of your meals all have an impact on peristalsis."

"Two to six hours — It usually takes anywhere from two to six hours for the food to become broken up in the stomach. The acids and juices in your stomach will break down any food you consume so that it can be more easily passed through your small and large intestines.

One to three days — Once the food moves from the stomach to the small intestine, it can take anywhere from one to three days on average to move fully through the rest of the digestive system and to be passed through a bowel movement."

[think before following links] https://michigangastro.com/2022/10/30/how-long-does-it-take-to-poop-out-food/

#1 I stop eating on the weekends and when I expect to meet clients, and only drink juices, vitamins and other supplements. I only weight 52kg so I am kinda used to fasting. I only do #3 upon requests from some regulars who I hook up with every once in awhile. 

Edited by Tsjul