Chubby bottoms?

Scorpionfury

Guest Cumhose
On 4/16/2021 at 2:19 PM, Tampachaser626 said:

I am a chubby bottom living in Tampa Fl and I can attest that there are many guys out there that are into us chunky guys. I get laid on average twice a week and sometimes more depending on my schedule. Guys luv plowing into my big ass and getting verbal with me. 
 You know what they say, once you’ve gone fat you never go back! 

I need to move to an area with more chubby bottoms

Guest n0b0dytampa
On 4/16/2021 at 2:19 PM, Tampachaser626 said:

I am a chubby bottom living in Tampa Fl and I can attest that there are many guys out there that are into us chunky guys. I get laid on average twice a week and sometimes more depending on my schedule. Guys luv plowing into my big ass and getting verbal with me. 
 You know what they say, once you’ve gone fat you never go back! 

Hey - I'm also in Tampa, can you message me? I want some advice on the local scene. 

• 9 months later...
On 4/16/2021 at 5:55 PM, Bokkierob said:

I've got a chubby fuckboy I use regularly. He's only about 5ft 6in, he's hairy, round belly and  big beefy ass with the deepest crack I've ever had. He's built like a little tank. I love to get on his back and slide my cock between his meaty cheeks, probing for his hole and when I find it I thrust into him up to my balls. He needs a real hard fucking so I pound him ruff. I love feeling my crotch and balls slamming against his big butt. Man I love creaming that chubby kid's ass. 

Us fatties don't get as much action as slim guys so when you do mount us it's important to fuck us twice as hard and for twice as long. Also give out our phone numbers to your mates. It's only fair.

I’ve been larger than average since my early teens and got properly fat in my late twenties. A bit less chubby now (early forties).

97kg, BMI of 29, 38 inch waist.

I’ve had very little interest in any of the places I have lived around Scotland. Horribly under fucked. Lucky if I get cock once every couple of years, now.

So where are the guys who want me?