Whats more attractive in a versatile nasty pig, Bearded or cleanshaven?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It really depends on the beard and the type of guy. The ridiculous twiddly hipster styles are a big turn off. Guys that are balding and try to compensate with a beard are a no. Massive sideburns "chops" on their own - no. Goatees on their own - no. Guys who colour their hair to stop it going grey but then don't bother with their beard - also no. Big bushy Father Christmas beards - no. Unkempt - no.   "I can't be arsed to groom properly so I'll grow a beard" beards are also a no. 

Well kept short trimmed and tidy a bit longer than stubble on a bear/muscle guy - perfect.   Rough sandpapery stubble also great. 

• Like 1

I think it very much depends on the man and what suits him. Face and head shapes have a lot to do with it.

A beardy or scruffy man with a head shaved bald is a big +++ for me, so send me those piggy cast-offs @AirmaxUK

Sight unseen my ass feels amazing being eaten out by a hungry bearded man, but then I love feeling a full bush and hairy balls slapping up in my cunt.

• Piggy 1

Let's also acknowledge the neckbeard guys. For those who don't know what that is, the stubble goes down the chin, then looks like they haven't shaved for a month. Then it touches their adam's apple. This is NOT and never will be an attractive look. 

Plus, if he thinks he's going down on me with a neckbeard, I will not enjoy that sensation of his hairs bristling against my balls or whatever action is being performed. Just do the grooming, guys. A beard is fine, and I'm not particular about whether he has one or not, but in this instance, his appearance would be a turn-off.

4 hours ago, beefyinkedguy said:

blanket statements like this are annoying.  it's not that we're compensating for a lack of hair, it's that some of us just look better with facial hair.

Ah well, if it makes you look better then it's *not* compensation, its complementary. 

...and perhaps I should have sprinkled a few smileys my text - it was supposed to be a little humorous and ironic, not intending to be malicious.

My BF watches "Glow Up" and it's a running joke that one of the judges on there has a really silly moustache that seems to only serve to annoy me intensely.  So facial hair is an easy button to push for me. 

2 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Let's also acknowledge the neckbeard guys.

I haven't seen one on those yet, but it sounds almost as annoying as a man-bun. <insert smiley> 

If we all loved the same thing the world would be a very boring place. Personally I love guys with facial hair and a carpet of chest hair. The darker and thicker the better. I can never understand why so many men "Manscape" or wax their chests. I don't know why this has become so fashionable.

• Like 1