Cum kissing. Yes or No?

Cum kissing. Yes or No?  

472 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to tongue-kiss a guy with a load already in either one of your mouths?

• Yes.
    • No.

2 minutes ago, Dondick127 said:

That is great stuff  what a lover anyone in ohio near cleveland ohio 

please adults reply i am lonely this xmas and new years getting old the world change not fair it okay i want support to be a leader so next year feel better 

get naked cock suck 69 etc

112_1048.JPG.0d07595c3a6904467aee88084465aa60.jpeg

Wish I was there. You'd never be lonely for a hole again.

• Piggy 1

9 hours ago, Dondick127 said:

That is great stuff  what a lover anyone in ohio near cleveland ohio 

please adults reply i am lonely this xmas and new years getting old the world change not fair it okay i want support to be a leader so next year feel better 

get naked cock suck 69 etc

112_1048.JPG.0d07595c3a6904467aee88084465aa60.jpeg

I wish that cock was sliding into me....

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 11:49 AM, LetsPOZBreed said:

This has to be one of my absolute favourite sex acts to do with a partner, but I find very few guys that are actually into this.  Question to you all:  If a guy unloads into your mouth, do you enjoy the thought of being able to kiss it back to him?  For me, this has to be one of the most intimate acts that can occur between two men.

Share it any way you can, this is a hot way to satisfy any man kissing another man , savor it, consume it👄💋

On 12/27/2023 at 7:50 PM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Wish I was there. You'd never be lonely for a hole again.

Black men owns us white boys, maybe they don't realize it's a white man's dream to worship their black dicks😵

1 minute ago, Willing said:

Black men owns us white boys, maybe they don't realize it's a white man's dream to worship their black dicks😵

I want black men to fill both my holes with cum and piss, wanna hear a black mans piss and cum sloshing around in my belly as I'm being fed more and more and more 💋😵

Me and another cumdump bottom, both with cum in our mouths from cleaning each other, deep kiss cum swapping. Followed preferably by an entire load of piss. Of which I don’t spill a single drop.  

Edited by RobertBottomSlut
  • Piggy 1