Cum kissing. Yes or No?

Cum kissing. Yes or No?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to tongue-kiss a guy with a load already in either one of your mouths?

• Yes.
    • No.

On 5/9/2021 at 11:49 AM, LetsPOZBreed said:

This has to be one of my absolute favourite sex acts to do with a partner, but I find very few guys that are actually into this.  Question to you all:  If a guy unloads into your mouth, do you enjoy the thought of being able to kiss it back to him?  For me, this has to be one of the most intimate acts that can occur between two men.

I've only had this intense pleasure before with CDs or with men who were "switches" - a little bit dominant but also a little bit submissive. It's definitely an incredible feeling to kiss a lover after they've shot into your mouth or after I've shot into theirs. It's an incredible expression of passion!

• 1 month later...

As a hungry bottom I love to be sucked off and cum into the tops mouth then snowball it back and forth before he spits my load in my hole and uses it as lube before fucking his toxic seed deep in my guts!

even better if the top rims loads out of my sloppy pussy and spits them in my mouth then we kiss!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7

At sex parties, when I see a guy take a load in his mouth, I love to go make out with him. I love tasting another man's cum when kissing. I had a BF once who was into going to cruising spots. I'd hang back while he sucked a cock to completion. He would hold the cum in his mouth and come over to me and we'd make out, trading it back and forth. If we were lucky, we would each find a guy to suck off at the same time and then make out with eachother, mixing both loads in our mouths. I miss doing that.

• Piggy 5

• 2 months later...

I love felching cum, but rarely my own...love when a guy comes over already filled, eat his ass, have him squeeze some out, then kiss it back. If a guy sucks me off, takes my cum, I'm into him kissing it back to me...so intimate

On 1/13/2022 at 11:09 AM, Eastvillagefun said:

At sex parties, when I see a guy take a load in his mouth, I love to go make out with him. I love tasting another man's cum when kissing. I had a BF once who was into going to cruising spots. I'd hang back while he sucked a cock to completion. He would hold the cum in his mouth and come over to me and we'd make out, trading it back and forth. If we were lucky, we would each find a guy to suck off at the same time and then make out with eachother, mixing both loads in our mouths. I miss doing that.

On 1/13/2022 at 11:09 AM, Eastvillagefun said:

Relationship goals!

• 11 months later...
On 3/14/2022 at 9:07 AM, Guest said:

I love felching cum, but rarely my own...love when a guy comes over already filled, eat his ass, have him squeeze some out, then kiss it back. If a guy sucks me off, takes my cum, I'm into him kissing it back to me...so intimate

Yes , mix it up 💋

• Like 2

When I was younger after I had my orgasm, I was done but as I've gotten older, I appreciate the intimacy of sharing semen. If a man takes the time and effort to suck my dick well enough for me to cum in his mouth, I love the opportunity for him to share the semen he just coaxed out of my body. Nothing more intimate than deep kissing and sharing seed

• Like 2