Cum kissing. Yes or No?

Cum kissing. Yes or No?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to tongue-kiss a guy with a load already in either one of your mouths?

• Yes.
    • No.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:01 PM, phukhole said:

LOVE it!  Also love to eat the ass of a well-used cumdump. Nothing like mixed DNA all swirled around together!  #goodsoup

Same for me... 

Love to eat a well used cumdump ass and share it with him.. 

Love it when the top that breeds me eat my ass and share the extra cum with me.. 

Or love to clean a dick in ass-to-mouth After breeding and share it with the top... 

Each of the above option can be done with another person 🥵🥵🤤🤤💦💦... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 7:34 PM, polyglutton said:

People should declare before getting to the sexual act if they don't like tasting cum. It's disappointing when someone freaks out over it out of no where. 

If they don’t like tasting cum, they need to reconsider cocksucking, but the taste isn’t always the issue. I just finished writing about this in detail in another topic on kissing so I won’t cross-post, but I voted No here because I squick at the sensation of someone passing something liquidy from his mouth straight to mine.

So it’s not solely the potential recipient’s responsibility to ‘declare’ before the party starts - if the other guy fancies snowballing, he should probably mention that before surprising his lay with a mouthful. I don’t think cum-kissing is considered a foregone conclusion in hookups. I think this is borne out by the fact that so many respondents here note how uncommon it actually is.

If someone did that with me I would probably be shocked, and would have an immediate urge to spit it out, but if he kept a lip-lock on long enough for me to get control over my instincts I would probably try to swallow very hard and get it all down in one gulp so as not to offend him by spitting out his cum. And that’s what makes it doubly an issue for me, too, because when a man’s cum passes my lips it’s my duty to make sure that it doesn’t come back out. 

But regardless, there can’t be any sensual “sharing” of the stuff around in my mouth. Sorry.

YES !!!!!   A thousand times YES !!!!!

I'm not that big a fan of kissing in the first place - I'll do it if the other guy(s) want to, but I really can't think of any reason (within the context of a darkroom/fuckclub/t-room/wherever) to kiss other men unless they've got a mouth-full of Sperm from sucking off other Cocks, or eating Holes fucked full of Sperm by other Cocks, or both.  Obviously, within the context of two lovers kissing each other, that may be different, but that's not tne posted question.  

At one time in my life, I had a life-partner, and was into him in every way.  Kissing him was always wonderful, but since he passed  those days are gone now.

I'm no "romantic" anymore; I'm a Hole-loving, Cock-loving, Orgy-loving, Sperm-loving Breeding Pig, and I like it that way. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes!

Kissing can be a big no-no for some btm guys BUT snowballing / cum kissing changes the dynamic.

A recent guy changed my vote on this one.

I fucked a yng otter the other day after sucking on his hole like a tit.  <-- You read that right: I told him to keep pushing his hole open, because while rimming his ass hole opened up easily, so I knew he'd been fucked/fisted a LOT, and finally I felt his ass lips pop out, so I sucked these hard, and stuck my tongue up his hole at the same time.  He moaned from that.

He wanted an anon load so was all blindfolded, so rimming was prob more than he could enjoy for a late night hookup, and I bred his hot bouncy ass after fucking longer than he probably wanted; but after my cummy cock slipped out of his hole all I could think about was -- sucking on his hole again!  His fuckhole felt that good to suck on!!  Next time I want to suck my cum out and kiss his handsome bearded self!  I'll see if he's up for non-anon (we had shared face pics) and snowball kiss him afterwards 🙂

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...