XXX video stores are key to the pig lifestyle

Guest jaysinnx

WOW!  There used to be so many adult stores with booths in town. Of course that was when you could go in town without worrying about getting mugged, robbed or car jacked and juveniles were actually prosecuted for their crimes. With the exception of one or two all are gone along with a couple theaters. Spent many an evening naked in a booth getting dick and/or ass in em. One had a back hallway where guys would hang out naked outside the booths and fuckin everywhere.

• Like 1

This pig is very fortunate to have a nice "pen" to wallow in extremely close by. 10 minute drive. The store used to be hit or miss but now, with new owners, it is mostly hit. It almost always gets 10 loads here if it stay a couple hours. In fact, this past Wednesday evening, it swallowed 8 loads in a little over an hour. Once pig goes in the back and gets a whiff of cum, it loses control and eats every drop of cum it can find. Out of cocks, off the floor, out of condoms it finds...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sub4oralcum said:

This pig is very fortunate to have a nice "pen" to wallow in extremely close by. 10 minute drive. The store used to be hit or miss but now, with new owners, it is mostly hit. It almost always gets 10 loads here if it stay a couple hours. In fact, this past Wednesday evening, it swallowed 8 loads in a little over an hour. Once pig goes in the back and gets a whiff of cum, it loses control and eats every drop of cum it can find. Out of cocks, off the floor, out of condoms it finds...

I’ve similar dirty habits 😈

• Like 2

In South Florida, some of the best arcades have been long closed due to cops and rents. I wish i know somewhere close by because I found one in Lake Worth (too long of a drive).