Longest time on a fucking machine?

brianthor69

I have a couple of fuck buds that play poker once a week. The other night they got to talking and were betting on how long I could handle a fucking machine. Up untill now I don't think I've been on it for 35 or 40 minutes. I was just wondering if any other bottoms have done a long time on a machine and how long they lasted. They bet me $500 that I couldn't make it 2hrs with a John Holms dildo. I think I can but we will see. 

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Durtymyned said:

I’ve taken my machine and several different dildos for more than six hours over and over and over again in  various positions.  Used lots of lube and spun.  
Always a great time.  FDE293BD-31BC-417B-994D-87B506E98ED0.jpeg.ca0bb4811fb0c74f2da49e510e6cef96.jpeg

So Fucking HOT - Jealous here - wishing I was your neighbor - desiring having a huge Rosebud - Prolapse - getting me high - being used and fucking whore with huge pussy lips - more - more - wanting it so badly !

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MusclePig said:

I've taken a fucking machine (with 12 inch dildo) for just under 4 and half hours, although I did change position several times and was high on as all fuck on T.

Love of heard or been there - seeing before picture to after picture - hope to seeing them !

Longest on mine is only about 30m so far, but I largely believe that's due to not enjoying the toys I have that came with mine and still need to order some new ones, but my machine uses the little three pronged attachment (3X I think it is called? Been a while since I've went shopping for toys online, need to look back into it) so need to find an adapter to broaden my selection. And need a lot more lube and free time home alone when I'm properly prepped. I want to try a 2 hour session some day.

• Piggy 1

7 minutes ago, CCbttm said:

Longest on mine is only about 30m so far, but I largely believe that's due to not enjoying the toys I have that came with mine and still need to order some new ones, but my machine uses the little three pronged attachment (3X I think it is called? Been a while since I've went shopping for toys online, need to look back into it) so need to find an adapter to broaden my selection. And need a lot more lube and free time home alone when I'm properly prepped. I want to try a 2 hour session some day.

Wishing we were neighbors - love to developed a huge pussy with thick pussy lips - Vacuum ?