Longest time on a fucking machine?

brianthor69

yeah, wow. i have a pretty deluxe fuck machine, but have only taken it 30-40 minutes. i've gotten to a place where i need/want the emotional/psychological energy of a Guy wanting/needing to breed connected to the actual physical experience of being penetrated and fucked. i could probably take it longer if a Guy was using the fuck machine with me vs me just taking the machine. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/30/2021 at 11:36 AM, ChicagoCumDump said:

My longest time on a fucking machine with a 12 inch thick black dildo on high speed was 90 minutes all parTied up and horny/hungry sloppy cunt.

Sounds so Fucking HOT !  I do having Fun playing with my body - being a Whore - love to been there - always wanted to have a fucking machine - poppers and more - making my pussy cunt swollen - be near fisting cunt !

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 6:35 AM, tallslenderguy said:

yeah, wow. i have a pretty deluxe fuck machine, but have only taken it 30-40 minutes. i've gotten to a place where i need/want the emotional/psychological energy of a Guy wanting/needing to breed connected to the actual physical experience of being penetrated and fucked. i could probably take it longer if a Guy was using the fuck machine with me vs me just taking the machine. 

Man I agree, I eventually sold my fucking machine.  It just doesn't replace live cock and cum in me.  But I imagine had I at least had a buddy with me at the time it would have been hugely more enjoyable.  

• Like 1