Issues with notifications?

I'm wondering if there are problems with notifications again. I posted a topic on Saturday morning and it's still sitting in "Pending Approval" state on Tuesday morning. I know it takes time to get to all the content posted, but it's normally faster than this, hence my curiosity. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I'm wondering if there are problems with notifications again. I posted a topic on Saturday morning and it's still sitting in "Pending Approval" state on Tuesday morning. I know it takes time to get to all the content posted, but it's normally faster than this, hence my curiosity. 

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened. Sometimes a notification to the staff that a post needs approval gets overlooked. It's been approved now. 

I have a different issue with notifications.

I'm getting them, but they are often from people who follow me. I don't follow them, but I see what they post in. Find that kind of annoying because it's often stuff I haven't even posted in, and don't care about. The majority of my notifications are from blackrobe and muscledhorse (I know I follow one of them, but I'm too lazy to look up which, and they can post whatever they like.) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.