NewTumbl.com Videos - Please place all videos from this site here

1 hour ago, DenverBtmDude said:

wow, the btm said, "is that all you got"! Fucking hot long  raw fuck session!

I've said that to tops before. One time, the top got a look in his eye and shook his head "no." I left that night knowing for sure that it was not, in fact all he had. I've never said it again since. 

On 5/5/2023 at 12:26 PM, FullOnChase said:

I've said that to tops before. One time, the top got a look in his eye and shook his head "no." I left that night knowing for sure that it was not, in fact all he had. I've never said it again since. 

Once at camp I was being fucked by a Top with an almost-prohibitively-huge cock, who I guess was accustomed to guys tapping out, because he went at me for a while, then stopped, and said, “Had enough?”

”No,” I said, “have you?”

“No,” he replied.

”Well, back at it, then.”

It took him a while, but he went until he had absolutely enough.

It was a moonless night, and so pitch-dark I couldn’t even see him. It was like being in a darkroom.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 4/20/2023 at 1:52 PM, EVSA said:

Excellent top. It turned me on with him saying 'trust me.'  Liked the slight aggression he displayed too.

That's David-PS (formerly David-SF). I fuckin LOVE his videos - they get me insanely hot!

• Moderators
On 5/2/2023 at 8:28 AM, Calgarybugchaser said:

I've uploaded this video twice now, but both posts have vanished. This has never happened before

I would guess RFC asked for it to be taken down. Seems like you have the full-length version, which they (very reasonably) want you to pay for. Normally their promo clips are about 5-10 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...