Finally Fully Owned

• 1 year later...

Oh, dear. Is that all there is? Always a disappointment after investing whatever time and lube it's taken to read this far and find it's an orphaned story, abandoned and alone, blue-balled, if you will. 

Edited by SlampaBay

I make my way up the sandy stairs towards my uncles' house. All is eerily quiet. "Hello?" I announce. No response. Just water overflowing from the jacuzzi into the pool is all I hear. I look around at the other houses, this is the only orange one in sight. Did I hear right? I scan the pool deck and patios, all is clean and sorta vanilla other than the Jolly Roger and pride flag flying high. I do a double take and notice it's not your normal Jolly Roger. It's a pig's head, with two cocks instead of crossbones, and two biohazard symbols for eyes.

Clearly I'm in the right place. I make may way inside and I hear some bass coming from my right and find a flight of stairs where the music is coming from. I venture slowly up the stairs to the second level. On both walls there are frames with several photos of guys that look very similar to me. I realize each frame is a set of photos for a different twink. The first photo is normal photo like from facebook or taken on the beach with a date below with "Day Met" before it. Then two more pics of the twink either sucking a monster cock (similar to Uncle Jake's), riding a cock, from behind being double penetrated, or in the middle of what looks like a gangbang. And the last two pics are of a massively gaping hole clearly filled with cum, puffy, red and sometimes bleeding. And the final pic is of the guy clearly cock drunk covered in sweat, maybe piss, and cum with the words "Test Passed" and another date under it. Of the 30 guys with their own frames, the date difference is anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks. Are these other boys my uncle's converted?

As I crest the stairs, I see a large photo of me on an easel, with three photos of me clearly from today when Uncle Jake fucked me. One of me covered in cum sucking his massive cock, the second is his cock buried in my hole, and the third is of me in my thing speedo on the beach as multiple men are approaching me. My hole twitches around the plug keeping Jake's poz load in me.

I suddenly feel a presence behind me. As I turn to see who it is, I feel a very hairy and muscular body slam against me from behind. An arm wraps around my chest and hand covers my nose and mouth as I'm lifted and feel what I assume is a very fat cock poke me in the back with cold metal at the tip of it. "You are a sexy fucker," a deep voice says in my ear. "We're going to enjoy you."

The hand over my nose and mouth pushes tighter and my world goes black.

"Mmmm, our present is awake." Is the first thing I hear as I come to. There is something covering my eyes obscuring my vision. I'm on my back with my ankles and wrists bound above me. 

"What's going on? Who's there? Wher....." is allI can manage before my hair is pulled down and something firm and warm is shoved in my mouth. I instinctually explore it with my tongue as it's pushed into my throat, stretching it out painfully. It's slowly pulled out and then pushed in again. Then again, and again, and again. Spit is pouring all over my face as my throat is invaded. All I can hear is masculine grunting. Then the object is pulled out of my throat and slammed all the way in until I feel a set of heavy hairy testicles pressed against my nose. His musk is strong and intoxicating.

"Mmm this slut's throat is amazing. Hope your thirsty boi." He says as I feel piss stream directly down my throat.

"Time to clean out his pussy. Give our seed a fighting chance to impregnate him." I hear another raspier and more frail voice say. My plug is pulled out and I close my hole to keep Uncle Jake's seed in me, what's left at least. "Mmm Jake left you all red a swollen. Too bad for him I'm gonna wash his seed out to make way for our hyperpotent AIDS seed ruin you." Something cold and sharp is pressed against my hole and it quickly invades me. I feel sharp pain all the way in as it feels me more than I've been filled before. "How's that sharpened barbell feel in your neg hole slut? It's gonna do the devil's work."

I feel warmth flooding my womb as he also pisses deep in me. He begins slowly thrusting in and out of my hole as more piss fills me up. His barbell piercing and piss burning as my hole is torn more with each thrust. He quickly pulls out and I feel his stream on my chest and abs, then on my loins as what ever they changed me into is saturated with his viral urine. 

"Pussy is clean, time to knock this whore up." He quickly thrust his pierced cock in my hole causing me to scream on the cock in my throat. It didn't take long for the first man in my ass to cum. "Here it is slut. Grandpa is gonna flood your womb with toxic aids seed!!!" He screamed and growled all in one as his death stick unloaded deep in me. I could feel the increased warmth just before his seed began stinging and burning the cuts and tares inflicted by his pointed piercing. Knowing what was happening, my cocklet erupted into my thong.

The cock pulled out of my throat and my hands were quickly released, my ankles hands followed shortly after another cock penetrated my pussy. "Time to really destroy this cunt," a third voice declared as I was lifted off of the swing, impaled on his cock, and carried in his arms for a few seconds until he fell backwards into a seated position on a couch impaling his cock deeper than any I've had in me before, causing me to moan. "Fuck me, Sir!" I begged.

This new violator began thrusting his cock into me and I quickly met his rhythm and began bouncing and gyrating on his cock. I couldn't get my hole as tight as either one of us would like around his member, "Damn Jamal, that cock really did a number on this pussy. Guess we gonna have to step it up." 

A hand grabs me by my hair atop my head and positions my face to his groin, "Clean my cock off you neg slut!" And feel his cold and wet piercing on my lips. I quickly do as he demands, savoring our juices coating his cock, getting a very distinct taste of blood.

As the man in my pussy continues violating me with my own help, I feel a second cock at the entrance of my hole causing me to pause. "That's right, Jamal stretched you too much now you gonna get double fucked by two long cocks so we can get off!" I feel the second cock head slowly open my hole up more making me moan like the wanton slut I've always wanted, no, needed to be. Once I his head breaches my ring, he too slams his cock deep to the hilt.

They get into a rhythm using my pussy as a doublestuffed cock puppet. Stretching me out. Every so often I feel a hand smearing the bloody frothy aids cum they're churning across my lips. "I'm getting close baby," the man below me says.

"Me too sexy," the man on top of me replies. They both increase the tempo of their violation of me. I can't take it anymore and moan loudly. My pussy gripping their long cocks as I cum again all over the stomach of the man beneath me. I feel a pair of hands grab my hips tightly and push me down as another pair of hands grip my shoulders and pull me down as well forcing both cocks through my inner hole. I feel more warmth deeper in me as they deposit more aids seed in me. "God I love you!" The man above me says, then I hear the two of them making out as their seed pump into me.

They both remove their cocks from me as I'm pushed on to the floor face down with my ass in the air. "My turn," a fourth voice says with a heavy Latin accent. "Gonna finish destroying this hunt so we can all infect you with our strains!" I feel another very thick cock begin to enter my cum filled pussy. Squishing noise is heard as he penetrates me. Multiple cold points hit the sides of my now loose hole as he forces his member in me at an angle to hit opposite sides of my hole. Clearly his cock is as much metal as flesh as it tears more wounds into my once pristine canal. He fucks me aggressively into the floor as he roars filling me above the brim with a fourth load of seed since I woke up.

He removes his cock as I feel the cool air on my hole. I feel used and empty, yet full and wanted. "Thank you for giving me your precious aids cum, Sirs!" I say as they all laugh at me. I'm too exhausted to move out of the position the last breeder left me in as I feel something metal and prickly press into me.

"Gonna leave this barbed plug in your pussy for a little bit to make sure our seed takes." I hear one voice says. Once my hole closes around it, I'm picked up and carried by two of them outside.

I can hear the ocean and voices beneath me. We must be on the balcony. The covering is removed from my eyes, the sunlight blinding me. I feel multiple streams of warm liquid hit my face as they all unload their bladders onto my body and I instincually open my mouth to welcome their streams into me should they want to. Once they stop, I hear clapping and cheering. I open my eyes, piss stinging them. I see the four men standing infront of me. Three are sickly emaciated, and the fourth is muscular hairy but also with his veins bulging. Clearly all of them are pretty wasted. My cock grows in my pink ass-less bikini they put me in.

"Who's next?" I hear my Uncle Jake ask from the pool below me as they all laugh.

• 2 weeks later...