drinking nothing but piss. is it safe?

There’s a local Top that wants me to drink nothing but his piss(or others guys’ piss if he can’t supply enough) moving forward. No juice, soda, or even plain water. Piss should be my only form of hydration. He says piss should be what I start and end my day with. He says it’s actually very healthy and has some benefits.

While I trust him, I was wondering if anyone knew if this was safe long-term. I’m more than willing give up all beverages in favor of piss🥰, but want to know if there are any potential complications. I’m particularly concerned about my teeth and kidneys. I don’t know what the long-term effects of going piss-only might be. I’m aware drinking one’s piss repeatedly is very bad as waste would get concentrated. I’m not planning to do that. But I think drinking other’s guys regular piss should be fine?

I’d love to hear any advice and/or if anyone has tried it. 😁

• Like 2

On 6/10/2021 at 11:59 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

There’s a local Top that wants me to drink nothing but his piss(or others guys’ piss if he can’t supply enough) moving forward. No juice, soda, or even plain water. Piss should be my only form of hydration. He says piss should be what I start and end my day with. He says it’s actually very healthy and has some benefits.

While I trust him, I was wondering if anyone knew if this was safe long-term. I’m more than willing give up all beverages in favor of piss🥰, but want to know if there are any potential complications. I’m particularly concerned about my teeth and kidneys. I don’t know what the long-term effects of going piss-only might be. I’m aware drinking one’s piss repeatedly is very bad as waste would get concentrated. I’m not planning to do that. But I think drinking other’s guys regular piss should be fine?

I’d love to hear any advice and/or if anyone has tried it. 😁

i think you cant just live on piss obviously but he should keep you for a weekend of just piss and cum so you serve as a proper faggot, but then hydrate during the week haha. You are a urinal.

1 hour ago, parvenu said:

i think you cant just live on piss obviously but he should keep you for a weekend of just piss and cum so you serve as a proper faggot, but then hydrate during the week haha. You are a urinal.

I think that’s a good idea. It’s a great compromise cause I still get to binge on Men’s piss occasionally and still be properly hydrated.

And yes I am a urinal for all Men. 💦👅

• Like 2

Unless it's extremely strong morning or chem piss, it's likely safe to drink. The actual usable liquid (water) in piss will be slightly less than the total quantity since your body will filter out a lot of the waste from the piss, there is still plenty of water for your body to absorb. You will certainly need food, but for hydration, piss should be perfectly fine for that. On the rare opportunities that I've had to serve as a urinal in the past, I do know I pissed a lot more frequently and never felt "dehydrated". If anything, I felt bloated by the large quantities of liquid. Similar to how I get when I drink iced tea on a hot day like it's going out of style. 

• Like 1

With normal urine, it would probably be a bad idea. If the men are constantly drinking lots of water and excreting relatively little waste, then it's probably fine. If you start to feel sick, go back to drinking plain water.

I admire the mind that generated this proposal in any case.

Edited by Phallarchist
  • Like 2

On 6/10/2021 at 5:59 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

He says it’s actually very healthy and has some benefits.

That would fall into the “full of shit” category. Let’s step away from fantasyland for just a moment and have a word about the human kidneys.

The kidneys function to filter undesirable substances and waste products from the body, and dispose of them as urine. The materials include salts, toxins, bacteria (no, urine is not sterile) and the metabolites of whatever medications the person happens to be taking. All of these get concentrated together for disposal in the urine, so if you ingest the urine, you take in not just salts, toxins, bacteria and somebody else’s meds by-products, but a concentrated dose of all of the above.

Then, since your body doesn’t want any of that shit any more than the other guy’s did, your kidneys have to filter it all out too, except it puts a much greater strain on your system because there’s so much more of it than there should be - you’re now basically filtering for two. Plus, God only knows what meds the guy’s taking and whether any of them may have a negative effect on meds in your own system.

Then there’s the salt. There’s a reason you would die of thirst in the middle of the ocean - in order to get rid of the excess salt consumed, the body has to pee out more water than the salty water consumed. If you drink nothing but salted water, you never get there. All urine contains some salt.

Here’s a link to an article that covers this exact question in detail, including the fact that the U.S. Army Field Manual tells soldiers not to drink urine for survival. In general, the article explains many good reasons why what you propose to do is unwise:

[think before following links] https://healthline.com/health/drinking-urine#hydration-myth

To me, the main reason kind of suggests itself - it’s human waste. There are reasons we flush it into sewers. Thank you no thank you.

• Like 1

I've played with piss for years so the fantasy of only drinking piss seems hot, but the reality is that it isn't very practical.

The first problem is logistics. It's unlikely you'll have your top around to piss on you all day (every day) so you will have to collect and carry a bottle of increasingly stale piss to drink from through the day.  The next issue is that the salts make piss a diuretic so you tend to piss out more than you take in -- unless you take in more than your body can process and then your body just says "fuck this" and dumps it through the intestines giving you a bout of diarrhea. Either way, you end up getting dehydrated even though you are drinking fluids. You are working your kidneys increasingly harder, but if you have normal kidney function they should be able to handle it at least until you are too dehydrated and then the fatigue and body aches would set in. There also could be oral issues. Piss shouldn't be a problem for your teeth, however if you are only drinking piss, you may create an environment in your mouth and throat that allows bacteria to thrive. This could cause or contribute to sore throats, tonsil stones, bad breath, and gum disease.

You say your top says there are benefits to drinking piss. Unfortunately that is not true. There is a controversial remedy called "urine therapy" where you drink some of your own urine in the morning in an attempt to self-balance the body. It is based on the same principle as homeopathy where a small amount of an irritant is used to cause the opposite effect and thereby bring balance. As far as drinking urine is concerned, it's not really clear why you'd want to drink an irritant that has already left the body -- it's already out of your system so it's no longer an irritant -- until you drink it again. Regardless, urine therapy is based on drinking your own urine. Even if it is a sound practice, you would not get a benefit from drinking piss from someone else.

As I said, I've played with piss for a long time so I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't do it. Drinking piss is sooo hot,  however if I was in your situation, I'd modify the terms to allow drinking plain water. You could still drink piss morning and night, but adding plain water through the day would clear your mouth and throat, ensure you stay properly hydrated, and ensure you are able to adequately flush your own system.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, no. Occasionally is fine, even daily or multiple times a day as long as you are also drinking lots of water. However, only drinking urine will put your kidneys under a lot of stress as they try to filter out the toxins. This is especially true for drinking your own urine. That will continuously concentrate the toxins, and eventually cause kidney dysfunction at best or total renal failure at worst 

• 7 months later...