Rough Sex - Dry, Spit or Lube, which do you prefer?

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

If it’s rough then spit is the best lube for sure. Ideally the spit his cock is covered in after fucking my throat. He should run that on my ass a little and then shove it in. It would probably still hurt but that’s the best part.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, IrishKinkyCumDump said:

lucky you!

And how much i miss him and that. Life sucks sometimes. We're still in touch, but live at opposite end of the country.

Rough sex with spit all the way. Too many anal lubes include some sort of numbing agent. Not a fan of completely dry, too often it ends with me not able to take any cock for week while my cunt recovers. 

I have always been massively turned on by the sound of a man, standing just behind me in a club or looming over me as I lie face down on a bed, spitting into his hand. It means I am about to be nailed. That sound is all the foreplay a bitch needs.

6 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

I prefer a nicely cumlubed pussy but I like to fuck a boy dry just to show it what a whore it is that it can take my big cock without any lube. plus I like it to hurt the cumdump.

Do they end up bleeding when you go in dry (assuming their pussy isn't lubed with cum)? If so, how much?

Guest Romo2

I love someone fucking me when I've already got a load or two lubricating my hole. One of the best fucks I had was in a sauna. I already had two loads inside from two guys through a glory hole then went to a private room where a well endowed black guy fucked me for ages and shot his load as well. I loved the feeling of his cock being rammed in my soggy hole and the other guys cum running out all over my balls. 

On 6/28/2021 at 7:06 PM, fagclit87 said:

Do they end up bleeding when you go in dry (assuming their pussy isn't lubed with cum)? If so, how much?

Sometimes, but usually no. Whores can usually take pretty big cocks dry. Like bone dry. Not even using spit.

• Upvote 1