Do you get aroused by dangerous people?

Spiky

I can't find a possible explanation but sometimes (if theguy is good looking) I may find a guy (like those shown on TV "see the guy who did that crime") hot. Like you will hear people saying he's a monster or he's a criminal or saying bad things should happen to him but the only thing I can think is just fucking him. Does it happen to me only? And is there a reason that this could intrigue me?

• Like 2

Not sure, but you're certainly not alone in that.  Occasionally I'll see a guy out and about that I know would really fuck me up physically, but yet I feel oddly arounsed.

One time on the tube, this guy stepped on at a station...what we in the UK would call a very "chavvy" kind of guy...grey sweatpants, scraggly, etc.  Except he was wearing either no underwear, or boxers, cause you could see more than just a bulge; it was the full outline of his cock, and it was BIG and THICK.  I couldn't look away, but knew that if this guy clocked me checking it out that he'd get off at my stop with me and likely pound me into the pavement.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Not sure, but you're certainly not alone in that.  Occasionally I'll see a guy out and about that I know would really fuck me up physically, but yet I feel oddly arounsed.

One time on the tube, this guy stepped on at a station...what we in the UK would call a very "chavvy" kind of guy...grey sweatpants, scraggly, etc.  Except he was wearing either no underwear, or boxers, cause you could see more than just a bulge; it was the full outline of his cock, and it was BIG and THICK.  I couldn't look away, but knew that if this guy clocked me checking it out that he'd get off at my stop with me and likely pound me into the pavement.

I got what you're saying however I'm mostly refering to hmm.. criminals? like you see someone who murdered someone on the TV and he looks hot. I kinda like the idea of me fucking him.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 12:42 PM, Spiky said:

I can't find a possible explanation but sometimes (if theguy is good looking) I may find a guy (like those shown on TV "see the guy who did that crime") hot. Like you will hear people saying he's a monster or he's a criminal or saying bad things should happen to him but the only thing I can think is just fucking him. Does it happen to me only? And is there a reason that this could intrigue me?

no. i do the same. i think about fucking him and using his ass solely for the purpose of pleasuring myself. i also think about him fucking my ass from behind while i'm in a vulnerable position and he could do anything to me. i don't know why but the danger excites me as much as i'm afraid of what could happen.

you def not alone, have fucked wit (been fucked), my fair share of criminals, either dudes that have served time, were involved in street life, etc.  Fucked up but if I was given the choice between dating a nice guy with his shit together or being a hole to a dude that I shouldn't have been fucking with,  I tend to make the wrong (or right) choice lol

I had a guy back in the time I started T, who helped me learn everything about it. He was a very Nasty pigg, but I fell in love with him and he made me do things he wanted me to do and I did it. I did so many things I never would have done... and now found a new guy that has me under his spell... I love being piggy and know the things he want me to do are nasty, but I love him and love the control he has on my mind!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

I haven't had the opportunity that I know of, to get fucked and used like a bitch by someone with criminal background. 

I can say though that I would love to be a bitch boy cumdump pig slut for a felon that did time.. If I was ever locked up I'd definitely be getting turned out probably to lots of guys for favors or to pay debts