Stealthed by an old daddy!

Binyfiken1500

Hi there, my first ”story” here and im talking about something that happened earlier today.

i was talking to this 65 yo guy (i love older men) on grindr ive met up with a couple times before…. He told me he would wash me out and then fuck me and i was down!

As i said we have met 2-3 times before and all the time been using condom since i want that. 

Well he started to clean me out with an enema and after that he forced me down on all fours in the shower so he could use dildos to stretch me and as he said ”force all the water out”. My smooth gaping asshole must have looked really good because before i could say anything he pulled out the big dildo out of my ass and slid deep inside me and started to fuck me fast and hard. The fucking lasted 5 minutes before he started to grunt and hold my hips hard. I was just going to ask him if he used a condom when i saw a big string of cum from his cock…. He then smiled at me and told me it was a good 3-4day load. 

my first raw cock, bb fuck and creampie and it all made me crazy horny for more!! 

pic is of my ass from earlier 

B532B301-8B07-4D28-91DC-9B4AF5E19690.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

8 hours ago, Binyfiken1500 said:

Hi there, my first ”story” here and im talking about something that happened earlier today.

i was talking to this 65 yo guy (i love older men) on grindr ive met up with a couple times before…. He told me he would wash me out and then fuck me and i was down!

As i said we have met 2-3 times before and all the time been using condom since i want that. 

Well he started to clean me out with an enema and after that he forced me down on all fours in the shower so he could use dildos to stretch me and as he said ”force all the water out”. My smooth gaping asshole must have looked really good because before i could say anything he pulled out the big dildo out of my ass and slid deep inside me and started to fuck me fast and hard. The fucking lasted 5 minutes before he started to grunt and hold my hips hard. I was just going to ask him if he used a condom when i saw a big string of cum from his cock…. He then smiled at me and told me it was a good 3-4day load. 

my first raw cock, bb fuck and creampie and it all made me crazy horny for more!! 

pic is of my ass from earlier

Older mature top men are the best. I have a 67 year old daddy that I service regularly and I love it.   

• 1 year later...

***UPDATE***

Its now been more than a year and im now exclusive with this 66yo man as his cumdump cockslut. I also let him fill my ass with piss whenver he needs. 

Everything is BB and we slowly fantasies and talk about what we want to do or try... Im trying to make him kidnap me and tie me up on all fours blindfolded in the woods.

Pics of my ass and the same with his cum slowly running out.

Screenshot_20220630-184238.jpg

070da83a-d2de-4ea1-8b22-921ecf7cf617.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 7/25/2022 at 5:22 AM, Binyfiken1500 said:

***UPDATE***

Its now been more than a year and im now exclusive with this 66yo man as his cumdump cockslut. I also let him fill my ass with piss whenver he needs. 

Everything is BB and we slowly fantasies and talk about what we want to do or try... Im trying to make him kidnap me and tie me up on all fours blindfolded in the woods.

so hot. You’re living my dream! How old are you?

4 hours ago, Binyfiken1500 said:

Just turned 30

Man you really are living my dream. I'm early 30's also and damn would I love to have been doing this!

On 7/25/2022 at 5:22 AM, Binyfiken1500 said:

***UPDATE***

Tied in the woods eh? And how many other guys loads are you hoping to have planted in your willing ass? 

• 3 months later...