Went down to P'town for a week in July, after a night of hanging out at the bars, I headed over to the dick-dock to check out the action. The first 10 minutes were pretty tame. Saw this hot daddy bear in a leather harness against the wall, he was stroking his cock and checking me out. I went over to him, dropped to my knees and started servicing his cock. I was swallowing his meat for all I was worth. He had a great man scent: sweat and piss. I was in hog heaven. After 15 minutes or so he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face aggressively and started grunting and unloaded his balls in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but some cum ended up on the front of my tee shirt. He leaned down, kissed me deeply, shared some of his cum, and then zipped up and left.

We had attracted a small group and one of the guys started rubbing his dick on my face, collecting some of the daddy bear's cum and shoving it in my mouth. After a few minutes he also blew his load down my throat. I got to my feet and went off to check out the other action, coming upon a 19 to 20 year old who was bent over, servicing two guys. A muscle stud was fucking him raw, as the young guy sucked-off a guy with an average build. The young guy pulled off the guy he was sucking long enough to say "I want your cum." With that, the muscle stud sped up the pace and strength of his thrusts, grabbing the bottom's hips and really driving his dick home. In a few minutes he grunted and blew deep inside the kid. The other guy pulled out of the bottom's mouth and slid into the now vacant hole, power fucking the kid till he also bred him. The young guy turned towards me and started making out with me, and clearly liked the taste of the two loads in my mouth, because he asked me to add my load to his hole. I was happy to oblige.

He turned around, bent over and showed me his tasty ass, I went right down on him and lapped-up the cum oozing out of his hole. The guy turned around and we shared a cummy kiss. He licked my beard and mouth as he murmured he wanted my load. Again, I was more happy to oblige. I slid my 6" dick in his sweet sloppy hole, when I was getting close, I leaned over and asked him if he wanted a charged-up load. He said "FUCK YEAH!" I told him he was about to get one. I sped up my thrusts, and grabbed him by the shoulders and the neck. His ass immediately tightened-up and I shot again and again in his hole. He clamped down on my cock so as not to spill a drop. I pulled my soft dick out of his hole, he turned around and kissed me again. I stumbled out from under the dock, just as the kid started riding his next cock.

If that kid is out there, I sure would love to play again!