Hampstead Heath Sunday Nite Part 2

LoadMyHoleSF

Sunday night I was eager and ready to go after the activity that I had seen on Saturday at Hampstead Heath. While prepping, I have been playing on BBRT and was messaging in English Top that was interested in using me prior to Hampstead Heath. He told me he was on the way and would be happy to be the first. 

Turned out to be a super nice guy. We chatted and had a beer for a bit. after making out, he pulled out a decent 7 inch cock and told me to suck it. Enjoyed pulling my head closer in,  causing me to choke on his dick as he got it deeper down my throat. He told me that I was bringing out his aggressive side as he spanked my ass pretty hard. 

We moved into the bedroom where I get started his dick some more Until he told me to ride his dick. He grabbed my throat while I was riding him sliding his  pole up and down me. Then he flipped me over and took me from behind while slapping my ass and pulling my hair. He started to tell me how much he loved sluts and how he was going to load me up before I went to a Hampstead Heath. Soon he got me on my back and rammed it in holding onto my throat. I knew he was getting close as he pushed my legs further back and leaned deeper into me. He roared and rabbit thrust into me rapidly squeezing out every drop of cum from his balls. I cleaned him off savoring the taste of his cum and my ass. I thanked him for his load and continued on my journey. 

Within minutes of arrival at the fuck tree, I had a heavyset black guy grunting away while he used my hole. Then came a stretch that was the best part of the evening. After the black guy was done, A young, white, attractive, and athletic guy started to finger my ass. Another guy on the other side was jerking on my dick and also trying to finger me. I wanted to be sure that the attractive guy knew that I was interested in him so I pushed the other guys hand away. He had a nice solid 7+ inches of dick. It wasn’t the biggest or thickest dick that I’ve taken but it was rock hard. I sucked on it and deep throated him while he fingered me more. The bloke took out a condom and started to wrap his dick. I was disappointed but I thought “oh well let’s just go for it. My job IS to service men”. Slid into my cummy hole and fucked like young guys do; Rough with little finesse and wanting to drain their balls. After a while he stopped and pulled out and tapped me on the ass. I wasn’t sure if he had cum. So I squatted down and started to suck his dick. I still didn’t think that he had come yet. He remained hard. I got up, took his dick and slid it right back in my hole raw. He didn’t object. That young buck fucked harder and deeper with abandon while raw until he shot in me. He seemed to go crazy feeling the smooth slickness of my loaded ass. He shot gallons and cum started running down my leg when he pulled out.  

The guy that had been watching jumped on me and his semi-flaccid cock came rather quickly. 

I decided to take a break and walk around. Shortly afterwards, I ran into another young attractive athletic guy that had clearly just arrived. I checked him out and he checked me out and I walked over to another clearing in the park with a fallen down tree and pulled down my sweats. He didn’t waste any time. He pulled out his boner. I went to suck it but he pushed me over the tree. As I leaned over I heard the crackle of a wrapper being ripped and I thought “Damn,  what is with the British and their condoms???“. Crazily enough, the same pattern happened. He fucked me for a while and then said he was going to take a break. However he didn’t leave and stood there looking at me. I got down and swallowed his nice hard 7 inches. I then turned around and did the same maneuver that worked on the other guy. Just shoved his cock into my wet and juicy ass. No resistance. Balls slapping my ass hard till he blew his load deep into my ass. Oh to be young and full of cum! 

After I cleaned him off, another guy that had been watching came over and started to eat the cum out of my ass. He alternated between munching on my hole and fucking me as he came and added to the DNA in my hole. We had also had an audience. An Indian or Pakistani guy had  been watching us and entered me as soon as the other top was done. He didn’t last for a long time and came rather quickly with his small slender dick. After that, I got a little more action. One with a older gentleman that seriously looked like a leprechaun. When I squatted to suck his dick cum poured out of my hole. He had me on my knees in the dirt because he was so short. Nothing was as fun as the earlier fucks so I left. I had to get back to the hotel to shower and get my luggage for my early morning flight. Needless to say I got no sleep that night but it was absolutely worth it!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

• 3 months later...