No more erections

Otter-bottom

9 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Just curious what makes you qualified to decide, on behalf of "real" bottoms everywhere, what they should do, how they should behave, etc..? Was there an election for Bottom Dictator that I missed somehow?

Oh shut up quit being a jerk I'm just giving advice he asked for advice and I'm giving him advice of my experience mind your own business please

12 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

Oh shut up quit being a jerk I'm just giving advice he asked for advice and I'm giving him advice of my experience mind your own business please

Giving him advice based on what *you* have experienced and like is just fine. Declaring it what "real" bottoms do is pretty damned arrogant. It's a public forum, which makes posts here everyone's business. If you don't want it commented on, send it privately.

13 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Giving him advice based on what *you* have experienced and like is just fine. Declaring it what "real" bottoms do is pretty damned arrogant. It's a public forum, which makes posts here everyone's business. If you don't want it commented on, send it privately.

I think you should mind your own business you took it the wrong way that's your problem stop being so sensitive

• Downvote 2

On 7/25/2021 at 1:16 AM, CumBustion said:

Learn to cum hands free / anally. I rarely get hard nowadays if I’m getting fucked, especially if he’s hitting my p-spot right and making me cum like how a real bitch is supposed to.

I agree when I got locked in my cage I was conditioned to come anally hands-free best feeling in the world

On 7/20/2021 at 7:55 PM, Otter-bottom said:

Ouch bro, it’s only a fetish. What do you get into?

Hey OB not falling out.  IfvI offended you my sincerest apologies.

Yes course  I have many fetishes. Just, seriously felt my cock go inside myself reading what you wrote. I cannot even watch Pimple popper without same effect. Anyway yes I should keep my personal feelings and opinions to myself. Lesson learned. Enjoy your fetish.

11 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Serious Q, do you get hard in a cage and can you cum?

It all depends on how small the cages my cage is really small so when I get penetrated I come really fast hands-free

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2021 at 1:07 AM, Otter-bottom said:

Bottom here and submissive. I am hoping to find a way to stop erections from occurring but not using pharmaceuticals or surgery. Just something to do at home to cause impotence.. open to any ideas you might have? I just want to get cock in my hole and never get erect again. 

Yes! I’m looking for a way to lose the ability to get erect. Been doing chastity but that can be a pain and make a strange bulge

On 7/26/2021 at 2:53 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Serious Q, do you get hard in a cage and can you cum?

I still have the sensation of having an erection but the cage stops it so I cannot get hard I feel to need and want to get hard but the cage stops it but I come by getting annually penetrated now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Chastity, and stop jerking off, each time you jerk off you are exercising the cock which is muscle. Know the saying, use it or loose it. I use chastity long term, but I don't jerk off, now my cock is mostly limp even when eroused, teach yourself to cum from anal stimulation, prostate orgasm or sissy orgasm. As you can see in my profile pic nice and soft, long term the cock gets atrophy and shrinks. I started doing this about 6 years ago, my cock no measures 1.5 to 2 inches now, I know I use to measure 4.5 inches faccid.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 3:38 AM, OzzieCumdumpster said:

Chastity, and stop jerking off, each time you jerk off you are exercising the cock which is muscle. Know the saying, use it or loose it. I use chastity long term, but I don't jerk off, now my cock is mostly limp even when eroused, teach yourself to cum from anal stimulation, prostate orgasm or sissy orgasm. As you can see in my profile pic nice and soft, long term the cock gets atrophy and shrinks. I started doing this about 6 years ago, my cock no measures 1.5 to 2 inches now, I know I use to measure 4.5 inches faccid.

Good info. I’m having trouble stopping jerking off. Its such a stress relief. Did it take you a while to learn how to have a prostate orgasm? I’ve been trying a long time and can’t do it. I just end up jerking off 😕

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Chastity is indeed the way to and never masturbate again in the standard way of stroking your penis. What works very well is cumming in your chastity cage with a Magic Wand vibrator and always having a plug or dildo in your ass when you do it. So you learn your body to orgasm with a soft penis and focus on ypur ass. If you have a spontaneous erection like a morning ercetion simply put a butplug in ypur ass or dildo to move the focus to your ass and the erection will vanish. I do this diapered what is an extra convenience..

Pampix-4043.jpg