Can I really be a cum dump and stay neg?

On 7/6/2021 at 5:33 PM, FunCheerSlut said:

There are so many folks reading these forums and wondering the same thing. I find that if we "boil the ocean" it comes down to something akin to:

"If you play with FIRE, you are going to get burned."

This does not always mean that everyone who plays with fire will 100% get burned - but it is an expression we have all grown up with that alludes to the fact that STATISTICALLY if you play with fire, you will get burned.

Same thing with HIV in my humble opinion. There is a reason that guys who engage in "risky" sexual behaviour (M4M) end up with HIV. This is frankly why I do not understand the whole "chasing" phenomena and those actively seeking it out. Just engage in high risk behaviour long enough and eventually...you will likely become a statistic.

Obviously PrEP is a great option to protect ones-self (or simply to buy you time) but it is not a 100% guarantee, especially if you expose yourself to a resistant strain. Right?

Exactly. Truvada or prep will protect someone against HIV most of the time-it varies I have read it is anywhere from 60% to maybe 80-90%, becoming less effective the more BB poz loads someone takes, but it does not protect against everything else such as HEP C, strains of HIV that are resistant to prep, all other STDs, etc.

On 8/3/2021 at 6:21 PM, guylover said:

Bareback with 100s of anonymous guys over 20 years and still neg. just keep taking it in …

🤣riiight. Sure you are HIV-. Your profile says you are POZ or HIV+, and that you are not on meds.