If you enjoy fucking and breeding holes...

hungry_hole

If you enjoy fucking and breeding holes   

63 members have voted

1. 1. Can you fuck a hole or several holes for a long time before shooting your load?

• Yes because I have a hard time shooting my load so I fuck for a long time
    • Yes, I can fuck for a long time and can decide when I want to deposit my load
    • No, I don't last very long but I still enjoy fucking and then breeding a hole

• 8 months later...
On 7/9/2021 at 11:19 PM, friday666 said:

Fucking is an act of liberation of Lust and I cant get enough of it and want and fuck for a long sessions. During the fuck the desire is growing more and more, sometimes uncontrolled seeding is happening. PLaying with the hole I fuck with a grand finale orgasm  that involves the whole body in a rare way.  

You're exactly someone I'm totally OPEN to service ALL your preversions

IMG_20180225_204343_628.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2021 at 11:50 PM, Davidc said:

The more cum the bottom has in his from other tops the quicker I cum .

Funny, as a total bottom I have found how having a hole full of cum turns so many tops on! Once I have been fucked and pre-lubed with cum they love it 

On 7/9/2021 at 11:50 PM, Davidc said:

The more cum the bottom has in his from other tops the quicker I cum .

I have always found that as a total bottom - the more loads I have in me the tops generally love 

On 4/1/2022 at 8:13 AM, Ozpig said:

...I have found how having a hole full of cum turns so many tops on! Once I have been fucked and pre-lubed with cum they love it 

Not only tops get turned-on by cummy holes because at the sauna I've had bottoms breed me after they witness a breeding session.