22 year old twink rides bare

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

An Accusation

The day after Jeffrey fucked Matt is much like any other day.  Matt gets up, goes for a run, and goes to work.  Matt is really conflicted all day.  Matt knows it was risky to let Jeffrey fuck him bareback and cum in his ass.  Matt also knows how turned on he was when he let the other bottom cum inside him.

Matt has been horny all day thinking about Jeffrey fucking him and breeding him.  Matt looks over at his computer desk and remembers thinking that he should have made Jeffrey wear a condom.  He knew Jeffrey hadn’t been tested in almost a year, but Matt gave it up bareback anyway.  Matt feels his ass and strokes his cock as he remembers how it felt taking Jeffrey’s bare cock as it slipped in his ass.  Matt knows he should be more careful, but it turns him on to get fucked bareback.  Matt wonders if he should go get tested soon.   He knows letting another bareback bottom cum inside him could mean he was exposed to HIV or other STIs. 

Matt keeps stroking his hard cock and slips a finger in his ass.  He is jerking off wondering if he will let the next guy fuck him bareback too.  Matt is thinking about who the next guy might be – Paul, a college boy, a friend, a guy from the bar, a guy in the park, a guy he meets online.  It could be anyone. 

FUCK!  Matt cums.  He pulls his fingers from his ass, releases his cock, and hops in the shower to clean off. 

In the shower, Matt is feeling anxious – why was he so turned on by Jeffrey fucking him bareback?  Why was he so ready to let other men fucking him without condoms? – he knows how risky it is.  Then he thinks about how much better it feels when the cock is in him skin on skin; how much smoother the fuck is.  He is getting hard again thinking about it. 

The buzzer rings!  Matt curses.  He is in the shower, wet with a hardon.  He thinks, maybe its one of the college boys he’s been letting fuck his ass.  Excited, Matt hops out of the shower, wraps a towel around his waist and pads carefully to the buzzer.

The buzzer goes off again before Matt can reach it.  He is jarred by the noise and answers before drying off completely.  He is surprised.  It is the police asking for him by name and asking to be let in.  Matt is surprised and his mind floods with possibilities – is his family ok, did he do anything wrong, and his heart beats faster as his stomach drops. 

There is a serious knock on his door.  Matt, still in only a towel, dripping wet, answers the door.  There are two policemen – a younger man and a slightly older man both in police uniforms.  Matt says hello but before he can say anything else the younger policeman interrupts him.  He asks for Matt by name and Matt says it is him.  The younger officer says they received complaints of illegal activities on the premises.  Matt is stunned.  Before he can ask which activities, the younger officer continues.  Matt listens as the policeman says they received many complaints about Matt receiving guests at all hours of the night, doors slamming, buzzers, drunk and high people in the hallways and calling his name from outside, and other noise complaints from Matt’s apartment.  All these complains lead the police to believe that Matt is dealing drugs.  The policeman says that dealing drugs is illegal and there are serious consequences for this illegal activity. 

Matt is stunned into silence.  The officers can see Matt’s surprise.  Matt stammers, almost chokes out, a response that it is not true.  Matt insists as best he can that it isn’t true – he doesn’t deal drugs.  He doesn’t do anything of the kind.  The younger officer looks angrier as Matt keeps talking.  The older officer says, if Matt consents to have his apartment searched right now, that this can all be put to rest. 

Matt knows this sounds wrong – letting the police in his apartment - and that he shouldn’t do it; but he feels stunned.  Matt’s mind also races – could there be anything in the apartment that can get him in trouble.  Matt is a clean freak so he knows he hasn’t found anything since one of the college boys left a baggie of weed a few weeks ago that Matt gave to Paul. 

Matt remembers to ask for something, but he is so nervous he can’t remember what it is.  Matt says, don’t you need a piece of paper or something to search the place?  The senior officer smiles and says, we would need a warrant to search your apartment but only if you refuse a voluntary search.  We can quickly set this business of illegal drugs aside if you agree to a let us do a search.  Matt anxiously agrees. 

The older policeman uses his radio to call in saying Matt has agreed to a voluntary search.  He looks at Matt and says, “Thank you for agreeing to this search.  Let’s put this matter to rest.”  Matt nods his head and steps aside.  The senior officer goes over to Matt’s desk and searches his desk drawers, feels under the drawers, looks around the desk and in a few bags.  The younger officer goes to Matt’s closet and searches every pocket, shoe, bag and box; searches the bed, under it, and in each item under the bed. 

The senior officer is now sitting in Matt’s desk chair watching his partner search.  The senior officer is watching Matt too.  Matt is still damp and in his towel.  The senior officer feels certain that there are no drugs in this place.  He knew pretty much as soon as he saw the anxious, clean cut twink shaking as he answered the door that there were no drugs here.  The younger officer is thorough.  If there are drugs here, he will find them.  He is in the kitchen now, searching every box of food.  The senior officer thinks this will take another 10 minutes or so because it is not easy to conceal much in cheap studios like this one.  The senior officer has been stationed at this precinct twice in his career – once at the beginning of his career and after 5 years in a rougher part of the city he is glad to be back.  He remembers when these buildings were a dump, but the gays moved in and turned the neighborhood around.  “The gays,” how funny the senior officer thinks the term is since it applies to him.

The senior officer is a good looking man in edging 40.  His hairline is receding, he has a pleasant and athletic face, and a body of a man who continues to work out.  The officer tried dating men his own age, but it is isn’t easy with so many men in his age group dying in the last decade or so.  HIV has ravaged the community.  Luckily for this officer, there is a new batch of gay boys in the neighborhood willing to give it up for a 9 inch cock.  He loves how they squirm.  The older officer is thinking of this as he reopens one of Matt’s desk drawers – he sees the lube on top, a couple toys, and underneath the lube and toys are variety of condoms.  Out of instinct, he re-checks the trash can which has some papers and other items in it but no condom wrappers. 

The officer smiles.  Almost every bottom the officer has fucked in the last 10 years has asked him to wear a condom.  Recently though, a few of the young ones are less careful.  He’s been able to dump his load in a few horny college boys in the last two years.  The officer’s dick starts to plump as he remembers how good it feels to have a young ass wrapped on his cock without a barrier between them. 

The officer looks at Matt carefully again and thinks he has figured out Matt’s late night popularity.  Matt looks scared and the officer thinks that while Matt isn’t stupid; he’s not exactly street smart either.  He is sexy though – tight runners body, fresh haircut, clean shaved face, and the towel he is wearing doesn’t hide his tight, high ass. 

The officer is woken from his gaze by his partner saying that he is done searching the apartment.  The officers stand together and thank Matt for his cooperation.  The senior officer says, “Matt, thank you for letting us search the apartment.  We did not find any drugs.  However, can you explain all the late night activity to me?”

Matt is anxious again, but he asks when the complaints happened.  The younger officer pulls a notepad, flips a few flimsy pages and says, “The complaints began January and picked up in March and April.”  At this point senior officer puts a hand up and says, “I have been doing this work for decades.  This is a lively neighborhood.  There are a dozen bars just a couple blocks away.  This many and the variety of the complaints are not just a fun loving, young man enjoying life.  What is going on in this apartment?”

Matt bites his lip and rubs his sweaty hands on his legs.  He decides a little bit of truth can’t hurt.  “I’ve been exploring my freedom a bit too much I guess.  I come from a conservative hometown and this community….well….uh…it’s given me a freedom.  And….um…..I’ve met a lot of good guys.”  Matt pauses.  He looks at the officers, sees the older man looking back at him and there is a flicker of understanding on his face.  Seeing that understanding on his face Matt continues, “And I have had guys back to my apartment to have sex.  I hadn’t realized how noisy we were downstairs or in the hallways.  I apologize for the noise in the public areas.  I guess I also hadn’t realized how often it was happening.  It doesn’t feel that often when you are doing it.”

The officers look at each other, step back, and the senior officer says something to the junior officer.  The younger officer nods and turns to Matt saying, “Thank you for letting us do the search.”  The younger officer turns and leaves the apartment.

The remaining officer asks Matt to sit down.  The policeman sits back down at Matt’s desk.  Matt sits on the bed facing Mr. Donald.    

Matt is nervous and wonders why the policeman is still in his apartment.  He starts explaining more about the noise.  The officer is almost going to let the nervous twink keep babbling, but he has heard enough.  The sexy boy is just having a slut phase.  However, the officer can’t help himself.  He wants to let the sexy twink squirm a bit and wants to test his hunch about Matt.  He opens the desk drawer with the condoms, toys, and lube and says, “Matt for a guy having sex with a lot of guys, your story isn’t adding up.  The most recent noise complaints were from last night.  I see lube, unopened condoms, and toys here; but I don’t see any used condoms in the garbage.  Even if you flushed the condoms, there would be opened condom wrappers in the garbage can.  If your story was true, wouldn’t there be at least a few open condom wrappers around?”

Matt blushes deep red.  He is so embarrassed.  He looks down at his hands and says, “Not if we didn’t use condoms.  That’s why there aren’t any open condom wrappers in the garbage.”  Matt doesn’t see the officer’s smile.

The officer now tests the hunch that Matt is a bottom boy.  While feigning concern, he asks, “Matt are you telling me that you let men fuck you bareback?”  Matt says, “Yes.”  The officer’s cock plumps almost all the way hearing the shy affirmative response.  The officer moves from the desk chair and sits next to Matt on the bed.  He says, “Matt, I’m going to say a few things to you.  I’ve been around a long time.  As a top, I totally understand.  It feels so much better when a bottom lets me slip in him bareback.  I just haven’t done it very often because so many people have gotten sick.”

Matt feels the officer’s arm on his bare shoulder and hears the non-judgmental honest words.  Still embarrassed Matt offers, “I was always so careful, but then one night I went home with a guy, and it just slipped in bareback.  We should have stopped and used a condom, but I was drunk, and it felt so amazing that I told the guy to keep fucking me.  I tried for a while to use condoms, but it just feels so much better bareback that it’s hard to resist.”  Matt is getting really turned on telling the story.

The officer rubs Matt’s shoulder as he listens to him.  He says, “You know it isn’t safe for you right?  As the bottom it is riskier for you to get fucked bareback than it is for the top fucking you bareback.  Are you doing this with one man or with a few?”  Matt sheepishly looks at the policeman, who is looking at him with genuine concern and Matt responds, “I have done it with a few guys.  But I try to only take it bareback from guys who show me their test results.” 

The officer rubs Matt’s bare shoulders and says, “You’re right Matt.  It is hard to resist.  I like it when a bottom lets his inhibitions go and gives in to a bareback fuck.  I get so turned on when that happens.  Too bad more bottoms aren’t like you.”

Matt looks at the policeman and sees the understanding, but also sees something else – a hunger.  He knows that look.  This officer wants him.  Matt spreads his legs a bit and says, “Is it slutty of me to let guys fuck me bareback?”  The officer sees the twink is now in heat, he slides his hand up Matt’s thigh and leans in to kiss him.  Matt kisses the man back and feels his body under the uniform shirt.  Matt feels himself laying back on the bed and the other man on top of him as they make out.

The officer rubs his 9” cock on Matt’s bulge.  He looks down at the twink and Matt unwraps the towel. The policeman gets up, starts taking off his shirt and says, “We gotta be quick.”  Matt strokes his hard cock as he lays naked on his bed.  He grabs the lube from the drawer, leaving the condoms still unopened and unused.

Matt hands officer the lube and sits back on the bed.  The officer applies the lube to his 9” cock.  Matt sees how big it is and can’t wait to have that cock inside him.  The officer pushes Matt back on the bed and lifts his legs.  Matt watches as the big cock lines up to his ass.  His new top expertly dribbles more lube on Matt’s hole.  Matt wonders when the policeman was last tested.  He has been so good about asking guys – until last night.  But as the cock slides inside Matt’s ass; he forgets all about his question.  Matt moans and adjusts as the cock invades his unprotected ass. 

The policeman comes in for a kiss and asks, “Do you let guys cum in your ass?”  Matt’s ass is spreading for this man’s cock.  Matt knows almost nothing about this man.  Matt admits, “Yes, I love when men cum in me.”  The policeman kisses Matt aggressively and starts sliding his cock back out.  “Oh fuck that feels good,” Matt says as the cock slides back in his ass. 

Matt is loving how this cock is opening him up.  He is moaning as the policeman rests his cock in Matt’s ass.  Matt feels the cock pull out and slide back in.  It feels so good bareback.  The officer can’t resist playing with the twink’s mind and he says, “You don’t know me.  You should really be asking me to wear one of the condoms in your drawer.”  Matt keeps moaning and says, “I don’t want to use a condom.”

The officer says, “Good bottom boy” and starts picking up the pace of his fuck.  He says, “You ass feels so good.  I am going to breed you soon.”  Matt says, “Fuck yeah.”  The policeman picks up the pace of the fuck some more, knowing he needs to hurry.  This twink could be his son and he’s giving up his ass bareback; practically begging for it bareback.  The officer smiles again at Matt and says, “Beg for my load.”

Matt looks up at the man he just met less than an hour ago and says, “Breed me.  Cum in my ass.  I want your load.  Please cum in me.”  The policeman grabs Matt’s body, holds on tight and his cock explodes inside Matt’s unprotected ass. 

After a minute to catch his breath, the officer pulls his cock out of Matt’s ass.  He slaps Matt’s ass and goes to the bathroom to clean up.  When he comes out, Matt is still naked stroking his cock lightly.  The officer gets dressed and says, “You can get fucked all you want.  Take as much cum as you want.  Just be discreet and not so noisy.”  Matt says, “You have a great cock.  I hope we can fuck again.”  The policeman smiles at Matt and says, “You are a sexy slut.  I bet if I got hard again right now, you’d ride my cock and milk another load out of me.”  Matt gets off the bed and says, “Yup.”  He rubs the man’s cock through his pants. 

The officer gently removes Matt’s hand and says, “Naughty twink.”  He kisses Matt and says, “I have to go.” 

The police officer leaves Matt’s apartment.  Matt realizes that he never asked the police officer whether he was positive or negative.  Matt has always asked men that question before.  Matt is stroking his hard cock thinking about the unknown load in his unprotected ass.

As he does, his phone rings and it is one of his friends calling about the police car outside his apartment.  Matt tells him about the search and drug dealing accusation. As Matt absentmindedly rubs his fingers on his freshly fucked ass, he tells his friend it was just a big misunderstanding and he worked it out with the police.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...