22 year old twink rides bare

I can really relate to Matt's conflicting thoughts when I started barebacking.  It felt so good and I always feel a sense of accomplishment when a top breeds me--I am rewarded with his cum, his DNA, and his essence--all inside me.  (I guess part of this is a result of submitting myself to another man.)  This feeling is addictive, and I predict, as in my case, Matt will embrace his sexual desires for bareback sex and put his fear of the consequences in a mental box.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Matt’s been working longer hours for about 2 weeks trying to get a project done at work.  It’s 1am and Matt has just finished his portion of the work.  He needs to be at work the next day to see how each of the team reacted to his portion of the work. 

Matt is really horny though, so he signs on to AOL for a quick chat and a wank.  He gets into his city’s m4m chatroom easily and a familiar name hits Matt up.  It’s a dude Matt met at one of Alexander’s parties.  Matt knows he shouldn’t fuck around with more of Alexander’s friends.  They can be so bitchy and judgmental about guys who fuck around.  Ugh, but he wants to get fucked.  Matt is stroking his hard cock and decides to just get fucked.  He needs it.  As long as they use condoms and Matt doesn’t let another of Alexander’s friends fuck him bareback, there is nothing slutty about it.  The guy asks, “What’s up?”  Instead of fucking around with shy politeness, Matt says, “Horny. U?”  Guy says, “Same here. 😊”  Matt says, “Want to come over and fuck me?”  Guy says yes.  Matt gives his address and says, “bring condoms.”  Guy says, “Be there in 20 minutes.”

Matt cleans out and showers, slips on some pajama bottoms.  Dude shows up about 1:30am.  The greeting is a bit awkward.  Matt leads the guy to his bed, realizes he doesn’t really remember his name but thinks it begins with an S….Steve, Sean, Shawn, Silas, Sammy…..whatever.  Matt lies back on the bed and pulls the guy to him.  The guy leans over and starts making out with Matt.  His hard cock pressing against Matt’s leg.  Matt spreads his legs a bit as they make out.  The guy can feel Matt’s hard cock too. 

Matt pushes the guy’s shirt over his head and starts to open his jeans.  Matt rubs the cock over the boxer briefs.  The guy says, “Fuck you are sexy.  I’ve always wanted to fuck you.”  Matt says, “You will tonight.”  Matt pushes the guy’s jeans and underwear off.  Matt leans over and takes the guy’s cock in his mouth.  It is a good cock.  The cock feels good in his mouth – just wide enough to stretch his lips and just long enough to push at the back of Matt’s throat without choking him. 

Matt is thirsty for sex and cock.  Matt starts really giving the guy good head.  He is sucking the guy all the way out and in his mouth, relaxing his throat, feeling the balls on his chin, making love to the cock.  The guy is moaning, saying stuff like, “Damn you love cock,” “This is the best head I’ve even gotten,” “Suck my cock.”  Matt is really into it.  The guy pulls his cock back and says, “Slow down.  I’ll cum before we fuck.”  Matt looks at the clock, it’s 2am.  He’s been sucking cock for almost 30 minutes. 

Matt says, “Let’s fuck.”  They guy reaches for his jeans and feels his pockets, gets up to search his coat pockets, and says….”I don’t have a condom on me.  Do you have one?”  Matt says, “I asked you to bring them.  I’m out of condoms.”  The guy comes back over.  They guy feels Matt’s hard cock through his pajama pants.  He says, “You are so sexy.  Can I see more of you?”  Matt pushes off his pajama pants, spreads his legs and shows off his ass and cock for the guy.  The guy leans in for a kiss.  His hands rub Matt’s hole.  He says, “Your hole is so hot.  I can feel the heat coming off it.  You need to get fucked don’t you?”  Matt moans softly, “Yes.”  They make out and Matt is moaning and feeling the nice cock rub on his hole and inside his legs.  The guy takes his cock and presses it on Matt’s hole as they make out.  Matt reaches over and grabs a lube bottle, pops it open and lubes the guy’s cock.  Matt says, “Fuck me.” 

The guy looks down and sees this beautiful twink, legs spread, hole ready, asking for a bareback fuck.  He lines up his cock and pushes slowly inside Matt’s unprotected ass.  The top moans.  Matt accommodates the top, letting his ass relax as the top (is his name Sammy?) pushes into him.  The top’s face is in bliss.  He looks like he is loving Matt’s ass.

Matt feels the tops balls rest on his ass cheeks.  Matt runs his hands over the top’s back as the top (is his name Spence?) begins to fuck him.  Slowly at first, but then faster, more determined.  Matt is moaning now too as the top is fucking him.  He puts some lube on his cock and begins the jerk off.  Matt can see the top isn’t going to last too long. 

The top is biting his lip and his eyes are closed.  He says, “Matt you have the best ass.  I’m going to cum soon.”  Matt reaches down and grabs the top’s ass (Is his name Sean?) and says, “Cum right in me.  Cum inside me.  Give me your load.”  The top says, “I’m cumming in your ass.”  Matt jerks his cock as he feels the warm cum shoot inside him.  Matt starts to shoot as the top’s cum breeds Matt’s unprotected ass.

The top collapses in post orgasm bliss on Matt.  He cuddles Matt and they fall asleep.  The top wakes Matt up and breeds him two more times during the night. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9

10 hours ago, jbucktown said:

Matt’s been working longer hours for about 2 weeks trying to get a project done at work.  It’s 1am and Matt has just finished his portion of the work.  He needs to be at work the next day to see how each of the team reacted to his portion of the work. 

Matt is really horny though, so he signs on to AOL for a quick chat and a wank.  He gets into his city’s m4m chatroom easily and a familiar name hits Matt up.  It’s a dude Matt met at one of Alexander’s parties.  Matt knows he shouldn’t fuck around with more of Alexander’s friends.  They can be so bitchy and judgmental about guys who fuck around.  Ugh, but he wants to get fucked.  Matt is stroking his hard cock and decides to just get fucked.  He needs it.  As long as they use condoms and Matt doesn’t let another of Alexander’s friends fuck him bareback, there is nothing slutty about it.  The guy asks, “What’s up?”  Instead of fucking around with shy politeness, Matt says, “Horny. U?”  Guy says, “Same here. 😊”  Matt says, “Want to come over and fuck me?”  Guy says yes.  Matt gives his address and says, “bring condoms.”  Guy says, “Be there in 20 minutes.”

Matt cleans out and showers, slips on some pajama bottoms.  Dude shows up about 1:30am.  The greeting is a bit awkward.  Matt leads the guy to his bed, realizes he doesn’t really remember his name but thinks it begins with an S….Steve, Sean, Shawn, Silas, Sammy…..whatever.  Matt lies back on the bed and pulls the guy to him.  The guy leans over and starts making out with Matt.  His hard cock pressing against Matt’s leg.  Matt spreads his legs a bit as they make out.  The guy can feel Matt’s hard cock too. 

Matt pushes the guy’s shirt over his head and starts to open his jeans.  Matt rubs the cock over the boxer briefs.  The guy says, “Fuck you are sexy.  I’ve always wanted to fuck you.”  Matt says, “You will tonight.”  Matt pushes the guy’s jeans and underwear off.  Matt leans over and takes the guy’s cock in his mouth.  It is a good cock.  The cock feels good in his mouth – just wide enough to stretch his lips and just long enough to push at the back of Matt’s throat without choking him. 

Matt is thirsty for sex and cock.  Matt starts really giving the guy good head.  He is sucking the guy all the way out and in his mouth, relaxing his throat, feeling the balls on his chin, making love to the cock.  The guy is moaning, saying stuff like, “Damn you love cock,” “This is the best head I’ve even gotten,” “Suck my cock.”  Matt is really into it.  The guy pulls his cock back and says, “Slow down.  I’ll cum before we fuck.”  Matt looks at the clock, it’s 2am.  He’s been sucking cock for almost 30 minutes. 

Matt says, “Let’s fuck.”  They guy reaches for his jeans and feels his pockets, gets up to search his coat pockets, and says….”I don’t have a condom on me.  Do you have one?”  Matt says, “I asked you to bring them.  I’m out of condoms.”  The guy comes back over.  They guy feels Matt’s hard cock through his pajama pants.  He says, “You are so sexy.  Can I see more of you?”  Matt pushes off his pajama pants, spreads his legs and shows off his ass and cock for the guy.  The guy leans in for a kiss.  His hands rub Matt’s hole.  He says, “Your hole is so hot.  I can feel the heat coming off it.  You need to get fucked don’t you?”  Matt moans softly, “Yes.”  They make out and Matt is moaning and feeling the nice cock rub on his hole and inside his legs.  The guy takes his cock and presses it on Matt’s hole as they make out.  Matt reaches over and grabs a lube bottle, pops it open and lubes the guy’s cock.  Matt says, “Fuck me.” 

The guy looks down and sees this beautiful twink, legs spread, hole ready, asking for a bareback fuck.  He lines up his cock and pushes slowly inside Matt’s unprotected ass.  The top moans.  Matt accommodates the top, letting his ass relax as the top (is his name Sammy?) pushes into him.  The top’s face is in bliss.  He looks like he is loving Matt’s ass.

Matt feels the tops balls rest on his ass cheeks.  Matt runs his hands over the top’s back as the top (is his name Spence?) begins to fuck him.  Slowly at first, but then faster, more determined.  Matt is moaning now too as the top is fucking him.  He puts some lube on his cock and begins the jerk off.  Matt can see the top isn’t going to last too long. 

The top is biting his lip and his eyes are closed.  He says, “Matt you have the best ass.  I’m going to cum soon.”  Matt reaches down and grabs the top’s ass (Is his name Sean?) and says, “Cum right in me.  Cum inside me.  Give me your load.”  The top says, “I’m cumming in your ass.”  Matt jerks his cock as he feels the warm cum shoot inside him.  Matt starts to shoot as the top’s cum breeds Matt’s unprotected ass.

The top collapses in post orgasm bliss on Matt.  He cuddles Matt and they fall asleep.  The top wakes Matt up and breeds him two more times during the night. 

Love the triple play from the top. 👅 

Matt wakes up a few hours later.  The guy is gone, but he left his phone number and name – Travis.  Matt thinks, “So much for a name that begins with “S”?” He laughs.  That evening he calls Travis and leaves a message.  Travis calls back.  By Midnight, Matt is back in his bed with 2 more of Travis’ loads in his ass.  Matt just sat on Travis raw cock this time and Travis came in his ass without asking. 

Travis and Matt start seeing each other casually – just sex, not really dating.  It’s comfortable and uncomplicated.  If Matt and Travis can meet up, they do.  If not, no obligations.  Matt likes how the Travis cock feels when they fuck.  Travis says he loves how Matt’s ass feels wrapped on his raw cock.

About 6 weeks into Travis and Matt fucking around, Matt is over at Travis place.  Travis has just unloaded in Matt’s ass.  He pulls out and flops on his bed.  Matt is thirsty.  He asks if Travis wants some water.  Travis says yes, but then says Matt should put on his underwear because his roommate might be home.  Matt says, “Won’t hide much.”  They both laugh.  Matt puts on his black briefs and goes to the kitchen for some water. 

The roommate is in the kitchen and is surprised to see Matt almost naked wander into view.  Matt blushes and apologizes.  He says he is there to get some water for himself and Travis.  The roommate gets Matt the glasses and says,  “You sound really sexy getting fucked.”  Matt says, “How do you know it was me getting fucked?”  The roommate says, “I know what Travis sounds like when he gets fucked.  Travis is a loud bottom.”  The roommate laughs. 

Travis comes to the kitchen.  He laughs and says, “Hey.  No stories.”  Matt and the roommates stand around laughing and talking.  Travis is the shorts and tee that he answered the door wearing earlier.  Matt is still in his briefs.  As they are talking, the roommates makes some vodka drinks and the guys start drinking and hanging out.  They are trying to decide on what to order for dinner – Chinese, Mexican or pizza.  No one can decide.  But they have another cocktail.  Matt and the roommate go to the kitchen to make the second round of drinks. 

Matt bends over to fill the glasses with ice.  The roommate says in a low voice, “Dude you have a wet spot on your underwear.  Travis must have used a lot of lube.”  Matt is embarrassed.  He turns red all over.  Matt puts the glasses with ice on the counter and turns to leave for his pants.  The roommate stops him and says, “Don’t put on more clothes sexy.  I like that I can see you just got fucked.  It makes you look so much sexier.”  The roommate rubs his hand on Matt’s body.  Matt says, “Well I do love getting fucked and showing off.”  The roommate says, we need a little more ice.  Matt bends over the freezer and shows off his wet spot on his underwear as he slowly fills the glasses with ice.  The roommate rubs his hand on Matt’s brief clad ass.  Matt pushes his ass back so the roommate can feel the wet spot. 

Matt and the roommate make the drinks and return to Travis.  The three of them are chatting and hanging out.  Matt is comfortable being in just his briefs.  This round goes down fast.  Matt is back in the kitchen helping the roommate with the drinks again.  This time the roommate puts his hard cock on Matt’s brief covered ass.  Matt pushes the back of his briefs down and says, “Like my ass?”  The roommate says yes and feels Matt’s hole.  He says, “You are still so wet” as he slips a finger in Matt’s ass. He pulls his finger out and leans over to lick Matt’s ass.  Matt pushes his ass back on the tongue and opens his cheeks so the tongue can slip in more.  The roommate says, “I taste cum.  Is Travis load in your ass?”  Matt admits that it is.  The roommate quickly slips his jeans down and slides his raw cock on Matt’s hole.  “Can I just stick it in a bit?”  Matt says, “Just the tip.”  Matt feels the large cock push inside him, grunts and says, "That is more than just the tip."  The cock pushes all the way in.  Balls on his ass.  

The guys hear Travis say, “Where is my drink?” and can hear him walking to the kitchen.  The roommate pulls his cock out of Matt's ass and puts his cock away.  Matt pulls up his briefs.  The roommate grabs the vodka and Matt opens the refrigerator for some more Sprite.  Matt says they are almost out so each vodka just gets a splash of Sprite this time.  The roommate fills the glasses with more vodka.  Travis says, “Right on.  Strong round.”

The guys go back in the living room.  The roommate says, “Travis did you see the wet spot on Matt’s briefs?”  Travis says no.  Matt, now tipsy, stands up and shows Travis the wet spot.  Travis puts down his drink and feels Matt’s ass and the wet spot.  Travis says, “Yeah.  Matt you are really wet.”  Matt says, “It’s your load.”  Travis pulls Matt into his lap.  The roommate says, “Fucking bareback again Travis?”  Travis shrugs. 

Matt can feel Travis is getting hard.  Matt slips his legs over Travis legs and leans back.  He takes a drink.  Travis kisses him.  Matt kisses Travis back.  The roommate watches as Travis and Matt make out in this position.  Matt is getting hard in his briefs.  Matt slips his hand in his briefs as he makes out with Travis.  Travis slips his hand in Matt’s briefs too.  Travis grabs Matt’s cock and strokes it.   Travis pushes his hard cock on Matt’s ass.  Matt can feel Travis hard cock through his briefs and Travis shorts.  Matt reaches under him, still kissing the roommate, and feels Travis cock.  Matt rubs Travis’ cock.

Travis pushes Matt to his feet.  The roommate slightly tugs Matt’s arm.  He is sitting on the couch and Matt bends over to kiss him.   Travis is rubbing his hard cock on Matt’s ass and holding Matt’s waist.  Travis slips his hands inside Matt’s underwear.  Matt pushes his underwear off and steps out of them. Matt pushes his ass back. Naked and bent over kissing the roommate, Matt hears the first roommate say, “Fuck him Trav.”

Travis drops his shorts and slides his raw cock into Matt.  Matt moans as he takes Travis raw cock in him for the second time that evening.  It feels good.  Travis is holding Matt’s waist and fucking him hard.  The roommate presents his cock to Matt.  Matt starts sucking cock.  He is being spitroasted by Travis and his roommate, who he just met.  Matt is in heaven.  He is feeling good in his ass, his mouth, his cock – hands are feeling his body.

Things are escalating.  Travis’ cock is pounding Matt’s ass.  Matt is having a hard time sucking cock because it keeps getting shoved down his throat.  He is gagging.  He puts his hands on the roommate’s skinny pelvis to stead himself.  He feels mostly skin and bone.  The dude is very thin with a huge cock.  The roommate can tell Matt is uncomfortable.  He pulls his cock out of Matt’s mouth and pulls him up to kiss him.  Travis is still fucking Matt.  Matt moans and grunts as Travis pummels his ass. 

The roommate kisses Matt and feels Matt moaning as they kiss.  He pulls back and watches Matt in the ecstasy of the moment.  He says, “You like Travis cock in you?”  Matt moans yes.  Roommate says, “You want him to cum in your ass again?”  Matt opens his eyes and says, “Yes.”  Roommate says, “You are getting fucked bareback.  You know he isn’t wearing a condom.”  Travis says, “Matt let me fuck him raw the first time we fucked, didn’t you Matt?”  Matt says, “I did.”  Travis says, “I’m close.  Beg for my load.”  Matt looks at the first roommate and says, “Cum in my ass.  Give me your load.”  Travis fucks Matt for another minute and then grabs Matt’s hips, buries his cock inside and shoots his load. 

Travis pulls out.  The roommate lays Matt back on the couch.  He leans in and says, “I want to fuck you.  Do you want me to wear a condom?”  Matt hesitates and looks at Travis.  Travis says, “I might have one if you want it.”  Travis leaves the room to get a condom.  Matt strokes the roommate’s big cock.  The roommate says, “Can I fuck you raw until Travis comes back?”  Matt guides the raw cock to his hole.  Matt spreads his legs and lets the roommate’s raw cock inside his freshly bred asshole.  Matt moans as the guy fucks his ass.  He is opening his ass more for this bigger cock.  He says, “You feel so big in me.”  The roommate fucks Matt on his back for awhile, then flips him so Matt is hanging over the back of the couch.  Matt sees Travis come back in the room, condom in his hand.  Travis says, “Found a condom.  Guess you decided to take it bare though?”

Roommate says, “He did.  I’m in him raw right now. Feels good right Matt?”  Matt moans and says, “Yeah it does.”  Matt looks at Travis.  Travis hands Matt the condom.  Matt takes it.    Roommate says, “Want me to wear the condom?”  Matt says, “Just keep fucking me raw.”  Roommate says, “Fuck yeah” and keeps fucking Matt’s unprotected ass while Matt is holding the unopened condom.

The roommate speeds up his fuck.  Matt can tell he is getting close.  The guy says, “Where do you want my load?”  Matt says, “Cum in my ass.”  The guy groans out and blows his load in Matt’s unprotected ass.  The first roommate pulls out and says, “Thanks slut.  Gonna shower.”  He slaps Matt’s ass and heads off to the bathroom.

Travis grabs Matt’s arm, pulls him into his lap.  Travis asks, “Feels better bareback doesn’t it?”  Matt says, “Yeah it does.”  Travis says, “I knew you would give it up bareback the first night we fucked.  I had a condom but pretended I didn’t.  When you took off your pajama pants and showed me your hole after I told you I didn’t have a condom, I knew you wanted it bareback.”  Matt says, “I wanted to get fucked.  I was glad when you didn’t have a condom.  I think I hate using them now.”  Travis says, “I can tell.  You gave it up bare to my roommate easy enough.”  Matt is kinda embarrassed and says, “Was that slutty?”  Travis says, “Yes.  But he fucks every guy bare.  His cock is seductive.  He fucked me bare the first day we met.  Just like he fucked you bare bent over this couch.”

Matt feels Travis is hard again.  Matt positions Travis cock and sits on it.  Matt’s hole is open and wet now.  Travis easily slides inside.  Matt rides Travis cock as he jerks off.  Travis says, “You have so much cum in you.  I can feel it.”  Matt says, “Me too.”  Travis removes Matt’s hand from his cock and replaces it with his own.  He says, “You can cum when you get me off with your ass.”  Matt concentrates on Travis cock.  He tightens and loosens his hole on the cock while riding it.  He is acting like a slut.  Moaning like one too.  Travis is stroking Matt, but the feeling in Matt’s ass are getting him off.  Matt can’t control it.  Cum shoots out of his cock and covers Matt’s chest and abs.  As it does, Matt’s ass squeezes Travis abruptly and sends Travis into orgasm – shooting his third load into Matt’s ass that evening.  Matt and Travis collapse on each other.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...