Girlfriend's Roommates

Tuesday
Trevors Perspective 

I wasn't sore, poppers will do wonders when getting fucked. The only time I have truly been sore was after Thomas, the thought of that night got me hard at work. What Cory said to me came back into mind, "Unless Thomas finds out, then he won't rest until he converts you." Damn, I wonder what lengths Thomas will go through to pop me up. My cock was straining against my shorts. I tried to focus on my work, a guy walked up to my desk, I've seen him before but he's not in my department so I don't know his name. 
"Can you show me where the "Johnson File" is downstairs?"

'What the fuck would I know about a-', I thought, before realizing his hand was holding his hard cock through his pants. It looked huge.
"Yeah let's go find it." I said, brushing my hand against his cock as I stood up. As I squeezed by this man he groped my ass, and we walked to the elevator.

In the elevator the man pinned me against the wall, squeezed my cheeks together causing my mouth to open and he spit into my mouth before diving in tongue first. We made out until the elevator stopped moving and the doors opened. 

He walked in front of me unlocked a door I've never been in before. The room was huge, completely bare of drywall and ceiling tiles, chain link fence separated a few different sections of cardboard file boxes. He unlocked a long chain that was holding the largest collection of boxes, they created almost a wall around the space about 7-8 feet high so you couldn't see inside unless you walked in the gate. 

The man stripped me down and tossed my clothes to the corner, pinned me against a bare concrete wall and as we made out he wrapped the chain around my wrist. He pulled my hands over my head and strung the chain through a loop in the wall, then clasped the lock shut, locking me to the wall, nude, at work. I was too horny to think about consequences now. 
The man turned me around and got down onto his knees, diving into my ass. His tongue lubing up my probably still cum coated hole. 

He stood up and lined his cock up against my entrance, and slowly pressed his massive cock into me. Even without poppers my ass opened up to accept him. I wasn't sore, but my ass knew what was coming and happily obliged. "Fuck, you're cock number 7" I let slip out of my mouth.

"What bitch?" he said grinding his cock into my ass pressing me against the wall. 

I pressed my ass back against him driving him deeper. "You fucked me last night, you were cock number 7, you were my favorite." I said with my face pressed against the cold wall. 

"How the fuck? Yeah most of the guys who fucked you last night work in this building, Johnny will be down here soon. We know Thomas will be pozing you soon and we all want to fuck you as much as we can until then. You have the best ass."

His hands turned my hips down, sticking my ass out further, he picked up his pace and drove his cock in and out of me in long deep thrusts. He went for a while at the same pace, my cock started to get hard which never happens when I have something in my ass. I could feel his cock changing the position of my colon, I could feel his cock pressing against the front of my lower abs. His cock was my favorite of last night, but my mind drifted, I imagined he was someone else, Thomas, pounding into me, sharing his DNA with me. With that thought my cock started to twitch, and without the feeling of a climax my cum started leaking out onto the floor below me. 

The man saw this, "Holy Shit!" his fingertips pressed into me, his cock drilled into me, and he unloaded deep into me. He pulled out and my ass felt like I had no control over it, it felt gaping, and loose. Cum both dripped to the floor and down my balls and legs. multiple loads from 10 guys in the past 12 hours, now either absorbed by me, or on the floor below me.

He man slapped my ass, spit on the side of my face, put his clothes back on and left. I collapsed into the wall and let the chain hold me up, my legs felt weak. As the man left the file room another person entered, I turned my face to see Johnny.

"Wow he really did a number on you." he said. "Stephen is pissed, but whatever, your ass doesn't belong to him. If anything Thomas fucked you first."

"Are you going to fuck me?" I asked.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, who else is coming down here?"

"Just me today, though one of the guys gave me this bottle to give you."

He set the bottle on the ground, it was definitely piss, and a good amount too. He then unlocked the lock, made the chain tighter around my wrists and locked my hands behind my back. His foot kicked the back of my knee and I fell to the ground. He Stripped and squated behind me, mounting me, his cock thrusting into my messy asshole in one thrust. My knees were grinding against the concrete floor, my chest and face also moving against the floor with each thrust. Johnny came rather quick, took the bottle and pressed the open cap into my hole and squeezed the piss into my ass. tossed the bottle across the room and got dressed and unlocked my wrists. 

"See you later you dirty slut, hopefully before you're poz."

-

I got to Katie's pretty late and saw her car, my stomach hurt with nerves. I walked up the stairs after texting Cory that I was there and he confirmed Katie had gotten ready for bed and went to her room. It was a long walk, like the walk to the principals office back in school. When I got inside Stephen took me by the wrist which kind of hurt from the chain and walked me to their bedroom, and locked the door. He was pissed and was not shy about expressing that. Stephen pulled my shirt and shorts off and practically tore my underwear off, then pulled me over his knees. He spanked my ass, the skin wasn't sore but man was my ass bruised from the gangbang last night and the fucking I got today. Well now the skin was sore, not only red but starting to show some other colors. I kept quiet, as to not wake up Katie next-door. 

"I don't know if you deserve our cocks tonight, but you do deserve to have your cunt fucked up. I should call Thomas now and tell him he failed to convert you, and that I have you here for him."

"What about the guys from the party?" 

"Oh you'll get them alright, you're the most famous bottom in the community now after what that bitch Johnny did last night. There's practically a waiting list to use you now. It's like a fucking circus, 'Straight boy that will take dick better than your boyfriend." 

"Oh fuck, does Thomas know?"

"I'm sure he does, but he hasn't put two and two together yet that you're that bottom. Get on the bed on all fours, we're cumming in that ass and then we're going to punish it."

I did as I was told and Cory went first. He was so worked up that he came rather quick. Stephen mounted me and kept a steady pace. He started saying all kinds of dirty shit to me, calling my cock useless, that I'm only good for fucking. Making me confess out loud that I love being fucked and that I prefer it over sex with my girlfriend. There was a noise on the other side of the wall in Katie's room. 

"To the wall" Stephen said. His cock popped out and I walked over to the wall. He pressed me against it with a thud, 'fuck she might wake up to this' I thought. 

He continued fucking me, my face and chest rubbed against the wall, my ass clapping loudly behind me. Amazing how much more comfortable drywall is to be fucked against than concrete. 

"Do you love your Girlfriend?" 

"Yes" I managed between moans.

"Do you love cock?"

"Yes"

"Beg for my cum faggot"

I preceded to beg for his cum facing the wall, if Katie was awake she was hearing a desperate cum slut begging for a load. Stephen came deep, pulled out and his and Cory's cum dribbled out. I was taken back to the bed, and pushed onto my elbows and knees, a large toy was pressed against my hole and it stretched me out. Cory pressed it deeper and deeper. then fucked me slowly with it. Pulled it out and a large toy was pressed against my ass. My hole couldn't take it. So Stephen took over and Cory grabbed poppers and maximum impact, put the combo of both into a rag and pressed it against my face. 

My head swirled, and I started to hear the usual throbbing and seeing stars. The toy slid in without a problem, but it was the largest thing I've had in my ass. I could feel it not only stretching my opening but stretching the rest of my insides. Stephen pushed, and he kept going, I felt it come to a stop, and thats where Stephen started to really fuck me with this monstrosity. The rag was pulled from my face, and refilled with another drop of poppers and another long spray of Maximum Impact. Cory shoved it under my face, the rag stuck between the bed and my open mouth, he then plugged my nose. As my thoughts wandered and my vision went black the toy was popped out of my ass, the last thing I felt before passing out was a hand entering my ass. 

I came to, I'm not sure how much later but at this point Stephen was fucking my ass with his hand and wrist, pulling it out and shoving it back in, Cory had a go as well. My ass took their hands with ease and My cock released another flow of cum without climax under me, as I felt their hands pressing against my prostate and bladder. It felt amazing, but part of me wished it was Thomas, wrecking my ass to better accept his toxic load. 

• Like 19
  • Piggy 20

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/28/2021 at 12:17 PM, onlyraw said:

Part  of me feels really sorry for Katie

part of me really wants to be the boyfriend 

part of me really wants to be Corey or Stephen 

The rest of me is REALLY looking forward to the next installment- and wondering if Katie will be surprised- or if maybe this isn’t the first BF this has happened to ? (Who knows, maybe Katie is in on it - maybe she isn’t “being the called into work” but just setting the guy up to be pounced on???)

whatever - hot story - looking forward to what you have in store 

I would gladly fuck Katie’s ass as compensation.